AMD Quad-Core A8-3850 2.9GHz Radeon HD 6550D APU Product Details
AMD A8-Series AD3850WNGXBOX Quad-Core A8-3850 APU
Featuring discrete-level AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 graphics and dual-graphics capabilities, AMD A-Series APUs (VISION Technology) enable cutting-edge DirectX® 11 visuals and enhanced parallel processing capabilities. Accelerated Application Support brings software instruction sets designed to help improve performance, productivity and efficiency.
The new AMD A8-Series AD3850WNGXBOX Quad-Core A8-3850 APU offers the power and award-winning graphics performance needed for stunning HD imagery, for gaming, or editing videos or photos. The Dual-graphics ready for even more speed, higher-resolution imagery, faster frame rates and immersive game play.
The new AMD A-Series APUs bring competitive price per performance, giving you the power you need, at virtually every price point with more speed and overall performance for the money than AMD's previous generation APUs.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Accelerated Processing Units from AMD combine CPU, GPU and Memory Controller in one small package.
- Intruduces the new AMD Llano platform for Socket FM1 APUs.
- DirectX® 11-Capable Discrete-Level Graphics Technology.
- Features Discrete-level AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 Series Graphics.
- 32nm die shrink designed to reduce leakage for improved efficiency and better thermals.
- Accelerated Application Support.
Note: This new design requires an FM1 socket and is not backwards compatible with the AM3 socket.
Manufactured by: AMD
Warranty provided by: AMD
UPC No: 730143300704
Mfg Part No: AD3850WNGXBOX
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- AMD logos are registered trademarks of AMD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.