Imation BlackWatch 3590 10GB Data CartridgeItem#: I103-5006 | Model#: 43832
Currently Out Of Stock!
See for yourself why enterprise class data centers worldwide choose Imation Black Watch™ 3590/3590E Tape Cartridges for maximum reliability between drive and media. Proven quality, reliability and performance, just what you need to manage, store and secure your valuable data.
- Substrate: PET
Substrate 0.56 mils nominal (14.2 microns)
Total 0.63 mils nominal (16.0 microns)
- Length: 1,050 feet nominal (320 meters)
Test mode of 400 full, file read-while-write passes
Test mode of 120,000+, read-forward passes
- Intrinsic Coercivity (Hc) with time constant of 0.3 seconds:
1,625 Oersteds (129.3 kA/m) +- 75 Oe using VSM
- Toxicity: Non-hazardous to human health in anticipated use
- Flammability: Self-extinguished per UL94
- Leader Block Loading/Unloading: Minimum of 5,000 load/unloads
- Cartridge Drop Test: Suitable for single use after drop of up to 39.4 inches (1m)
- Individual capacity of 10GB (uncompressed) with performance that won't let you down
- Proprietary backcoating that ensures your valuable data stays safe
- Advanced metal particulate media formulation for long-lasting, high-quality recording
- Certified 128-track recording capability for precise data reading/writing & proper tracking for the entire length of tape
- Servo writing excellence — Imation continues to lead advancements in servo technology
- Imation certified — every cartridge tested to ensure uncompromising reliability
- Durability — cartridge ruggedness ensures consistent performance to protect your data
- Compatible with IBM 3590 H, 3590 E & 3590 B Model drives
Manufactured by: Imation
Warranty provided by: Imation
UPC No: 051111438329
Mfg Part No: 43832
( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Imation logos are registered trademarks of Imation. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.