1/8" DDS-2 Cartridge, 120m, 4GB Native/8GB Compressed Capacity-200110Item#: M29-2016 | Model#: 200110
Currently Out Of Stock!
Maxell 4MM HS-4/120S Data Cartridge Product Details
This premium cartridge delivers high output and stable signal characteristics. Advanced anti-dust/antistatic design ensures contamination-free recording. Superior data-grade tape is formulated for a low error rate and long archival life. For Drive Type: DDS; Compatibility: DAT 8;DDS-2; Maximum Native Data Capacity: 4 GB.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Formatted 1/8 inch tape data cartridges for DDS drives.
- High output and stable signal characteristics.
- Advanced anti-dust/antistatic design.
- Low error rate and long archival life.
Manufactured by: Maxell
Warranty provided by: Maxell
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; months labor
Mfg Part No: 200110
UPC No: 025215200113
Box Size: ( Length:4, Width:3, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M29-2016
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Maxell logos are registered trademarks of Maxell. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.