Maxell LTO Ultrium-1 100GB Cartridge Product Details
Choose a data cartridge with excellent mechanical durability and performance reliability for your most demanding business needs. Ceramic coating process produces superior output with an excellent signal to noise ratio and a very low error rate. PEN (polyethylene naphthalate) base film ensures stable high-density recording performance and a long archived data shelf life. Each cartridge features an internal non-contact memory, providing high speed data searching and cartridge management support. For Drive Type: LTO; Compatibility: Ultrium™ LTO 1; Maximum Native Data Capacity: 100 GB.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Single reel tape cartridges with new "open" format are ideal for high-capacity backup, restoration and archival needs.
- Scalability to accommodate a wide range of system platforms.
- Formatted 1/2 inch tape data cartridges for Ultrium™ LTO drives.
- Mechanical durability; performance reliability.
- Superior output; excellent signal to noise ratio.
- PEN (polyethylene naphthalate) base film.
- Non-contact memory.
Manufactured by: Maxell
Warranty provided by: Maxell
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; months labor
Mfg Part No: 183800-CA
UPC No: 025215624506
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:1, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M29-2034
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Maxell logos are registered trademarks of Maxell. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.