CenterSOLUTIONS Thinking Kids Math Cards, Grade 2 LevelItem#: YYAZ-CDP140078 | Model#: CD-140078
Currently Out Of Stock!
Carson-Dellosa Publishing CenterSOLUTION Product Details
Introduce children to the math they're ready to learn next with Thinking Kids™ Math, the new CenterSOLUTIONS® resource that opens young minds to new ways to think about math. Each kit includes 84 8 1/2" x 11", full-color cards that can be used with manipulatives and wipe-away markers to promote visualizing math rather than relying on fact memorization. Games/Manipulatives Type: Math Learning Games; Age Recommendation: Grade 2; Number of Cards: 84.0.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Set of 85 color write-on/wipe-away math skill practice cards.
- Introduce youngsters to the math they are ready to learn next.
- Large, colorful and sturdy cards can be used with wipe-away markers.
- Pomotes visualizing math concepts over fact memorization.
Manufactured by: Carson Dellosa
Warranty provided by: Carson Dellosa
Mfg Part No: CD-140078
UPC No: 044222204891
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.6700 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-CDP140078
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Carson Dellosa logos are registered trademarks of Carson Dellosa. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.