Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of 2 Worlds for PS3 Product Details
Capcom Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of 2 Worlds Fighting Video Game for PlayStation 3
After a decade of waiting, iconic Marvel and Capcom characters join forces again in Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds for the PlayStation 3, a re-envisioned team fighting game for a new generation of gamers. Fill the shoes of legendary characters from both the Marvel and Capcom universes as you engage in 3-on-3 battles within living comic book art style environments powered by Capcom's MT Framework, an advanced version of the graphics engine used for Resident Evil 5. Additional features include: a single player story and online multiplayer modes, new playable character additions, a simplified four-button control scheme and a character-specific "Simple" Mode which can execute tough combos and special moves, designed to help beginners.
Although Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds features a single player story mode in which you can play the Fate of Two Worlds storyline out in the role of each of the playable characters, the game is primarily a one-on-one crossover fighting game featuring heroes and villains from the Marvel Comics and Capcom video game universes. In this, action is team-based as players, either fighting against AI or a human opponent select three characters to stand against their opponent's three characters. Battles are essentially tag-team events, as at any time players can choose to switch characters as they look to string together combos that will do the most damage against opponents. All characters have special moves, combos, aerials and assist moves. In addition, special combos can be unleashed by each character after filling their power gauge while playing. Team combos can also be unleashed by switching between certain characters at specific times during fights.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Comic book style of graphics blurs the boundaries between 2D and 3D graphics
- Wild over-the-top 3 vs 3 tag team gameplay complete with signature aerial combos, hyper combos and other original systems
- Over 36 characters right out of the box, with even more in adding to the roster in the form of future Downloadable Content
- Simple and Mission mode allows for a wide spectrum of fighting, from newbie to advanced combo making
- An evolved new battle system featuring the "Team Aerial Combo," takes the exciting action to a whole new level
- Single player story mode shows you each characters ending, while online mode lets you fight it out vs friends on the PSN network
Manufactured by: CAPCOM
Warranty provided by: CAPCOM
UPC No: 0013388340262
Mfg Part No: 34026
( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.3200 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- CAPCOM logos are registered trademarks of CAPCOM. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.