HP CP5525xh LaserJet Color Printer Product Details
HP CP5525xh CE709A LaserJet Color Printer
Produce professional-quality color documents—from postcard to SRA3—with ease and efficiency. Easily add printing capabilities and extend the life of your the CP5525xh CE709A LaserJet Color Printer with firmware upgrades, third-party solutions, networking options and expandable paper capacity—up to 2,350 sheets—with automatic media sensing. Limit IT calls and keep productivity a top priority with intuitive, easy-to-use management tools. Reduce overhead and environmental impact with energy- and material-saving features.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Easily operate with the 4-line color graphical and text display
- Print on sizes ranging from 3 x 5" postcard to 12.6 x 17.72" SRA3 media
- Reduce paper use by up to 50 percent with the automatic two-sided printing
Want high-quality color documents in sizes from postcard to SRA3? Consider our HP CP5525xh CE709A LaserJet Color Printer. You'll limit IT calls and keep productivity high with intuitive, easy-to-use management tools, plus reduce overhead and environmental impact with energy- and material-saving features. And this model has automatic two-sided printing.
Seamlessly integrate this versatile printer into a fleet. Robust management tools ensure productivity, security and smooth, reliable performance. Take advantage of the flexibility to print from anywhere with HP ePrint.
Print from anywhere, anytime directly to your HP CP5525xh CE709A LaserJet Color Printer, using a smartphone, notebook or other mobile device. Enable mobile printing on all your company’s networked printers with the HP ePrint Enterprise solution.
Expand your security options and easily integrate enterprise-ready gigabit networking into your printing fleet. Minimize security disruptions and send sensitive business data securely with features such as IPSec, SNMPv3 and HTTPS.
Use HP Web Jetadmin, the industry-leading fleet management tool, to install and manage networked printers. Manage color printing usage and costs with HP Color Access Controls. Use HP Universal Print Driver to give users instant access to many HP print devices.
Meet your environmental goals, while boosting your bottom line. HP technology helps you reduce your office’s energy and paper usage. Plus, this printer is designed to use less space and create less packaging waste.
HP products are designed with the environment in mind, limiting the materials used in manufacturing and packaging. Pre-installed, all-in-one cartridges mean no boxes and wrappers. Plus, long-life consumables ensure fewer parts need replacing.
Conserve paper and cut waste—quickly and easily push automatic, two-sided printing to your entire fleet, using HP Web Jetadmin.
Recycle your print cartridges—it’s free and easy with HP Planet Partners. All Original HP print cartridges returned through Planet Partners are recycled to recover raw materials or energy. HP never refills, resells or sends print cartridges to landfills.
- Enable color printing from postcards to posters
- Print on a wide variety of paper sizes—from 3 x 5-inch postcards to 12.6 x 17.72-inch SRA3 media
- Produce high-volume print jobs without frequent paper changes, with a paper capacity up to 2,350 sheets.
- Improve efficiency with a printer that automatically recognizes paper size and type for best printing results.
- Increase efficiency and versatility with automatic two-sided printing.
- Ensure great color prints and uncompromised speed
- Print documents rapidly—up to 30 ppm letter/A4.7
- Get a first page out in as fast as 10 seconds with Instant-on Technology.
- Get consistent print quality automatically on text, images and graphics with HP EasyColor and HP ImageREt.
- Achieve sharp contrast and vivid color with the highgloss toner in Original HP LaserJet print cartridges.
- Count on a printer that is easy to use and manage
- Print from anywhere, anytime, with a smartphone, notebook PC or other mobile device, using HP ePrint.
- Easily integrate enterprise-ready gigabit networking and robust security options into your printing fleet.
- Supervise printing fleets remotely using intuitive management tools. Control color printing usage and costs.
- Print quickly and easily with walk-up USB. Plus, keep data safe with HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk.
- Minimize your environmental impact
- Reduce packaging waste with pre-installed toner cartridges—no boxes, wrappers or manuals.
- Reduce environmental impact and use up to 50 percent less paper with two-sided printing.
- Get free and easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Reduce the environmental impact of excess shipping materials with HP ClearView packaging.
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows7 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit or 64-bit (SP2 or higher), Windows Server 2008 32-bit and 64-bit, and 2008 R2 Edition, Windows Server 2003 32-bit and 64-bit, Citrix and Windows Terminal Services ; Novell ; Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher; Linux ; UNIX, SAP device types
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
- Technology Spotlight: Color Printers & Dye Sublimation Printing
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
UPC No: 884962820728
Mfg Part No: CE709A
( Length:35, Width:30, Depth:27)
Shipping Weight: 184.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.