Gigabyte LGA 1151 Intel Z170 Ultra-Durable Gaming Product Details
The Intel USB 3.1 controller utilizes 2 PCIe Gen3 lanes, offering a total of up to 16Gb/s, which means you have extra bandwidth to take full control of the 10Gb/s USB 3.1 ports. With twice the bandwidth compared to its previous generation, and backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 and 3.0, the much improved USB 3.1 protocol is available over the new reversible USB Type-C and the traditional USB Standard-A connector for better compatibility over a wider range of devices.
- Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Dual Channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel USB 3.1 with USB Type-C-The World's Next Universal Connector
- 3-Way Graphics Support with Exclusive Ultra Durable Metal Shielding over the PCIe Slots
- Dual PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connectors with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer (PCIe NVMe & SATA SSD support)
- 3 SATA Express Connectors for up to 16Gb/s Data Transfer
- 115dB SNR HD Audio with Built-in Rear Audio Amplifier
- Killer E2200 and Intel Gaming Networks
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS Technology
Connecting the Future - USB Type-C:
The World's Next Universal Connector
Reversible USB Type-C with USB 3.1
The USB Type-C is a new reversible connector that is loaded with useful features such as USB 3.1 support for 10Gb/s transfer speed. Powered by the Intel USB 3.1 controller, this little port provides the best USB Type-C experience possible.
* Display feature may vary by model.
Realtek ALC1150 115dB SNR HD Audio
The ALC1150 is a high-performance multi-channel High Definition Audio Codec that delivers an exceptional audio listening experience with up to 115dB SNR, ensuring users get the best possible audio quality from their PC.
The ALC1150 provides ten DAC channels that simultaneously support 7.1-channel sound playback, plus 2 channels of independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel stereo outputs. Two stereo ADCs are integrated and can support a microphone array with Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), Beam Forming (BF), and Noise Suppression (NS) technologies. The ALC1150 incorporates Realtek proprietary converter technology to achieve Front differential output 115dB Signal-to-Noise ratio (SNR) playback (DAC) quality and 104dB SNR recording (ADC) quality.
Additional Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3
GIGABYTE G1 Gaming motherboards also include Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 software suite. Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 software suite is a powerful audio platform offering premium audio quality, effects and features for gamers. It features SBX Pro Studio suite of technologies, which is designed to give you the fullest audio experience.
GIGABYTE Exclusive : Upgradable OP-AMP
- Users can choose audio quality based on individual listening preferences.
- Wide availability of additional OP-AMPs.
Low Cost way to dramatically improve audio quality
- Improve audio dynamics and overall sound-quality with little cost.
- No need for expensive speakers or high-end audio equipment.
Exclusive onboard 'Gain Boost' selector switches
- Select either standard 2.5x or high-amplification 6x mode.
- 6x mode is ideal for high impedance speakers and headphones
High End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE G1 Gaming motherboards use high end, Japanese branded Nichicon audio capacitors. These professional audio capacitors deliver the highest quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional gamers.
Clean, low-noise power for your Digital-to-Analog Audio converter
GIGABYTE USB DAC-UP provides clean, noise-free power delivery to your Digital-to-Analog Converter. DACs can be sensitive to fluctuations in power from the other USB ports, which is why GIGABYTE USB DAC-UP takes advantage of an isolated power source that minimizes potential fluctuations and ensures the best audio experience possible.
Killer E2200 Gaming Network / Intel Gigabit LAN
Killer E2200 is a high-performance, adaptive gigabit Ethernet controller that offers better online gaming and media performance compared to standard solutions.
Intel Gigabit LAN networking, a popular choice with gamers, delivers several performance-enhancing features such as advanced interrupt handling to help reduce CPU overhead and Jumbo Frame support for extra large data packets.
2-Way SLI/3-Way CrossFire Multi-Graphics
Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
Industry Leading Ultra Durable PCIe Metal Shielding
The innovative one piece stainless steel shielding design from GIGABYTE reinforces the PCIe connectors to provide the extra strength required to support heavy graphics cards.
Dual PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2
With two PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 connectors onboard, GIGABYTE brings to the user PCI-Express connectivity for SSD devices. Delivering up to 32 Gb/s data transfer speed per connector, the dual M.2 provides an ideal storage solution as it also supports RAID modes.
Manufactured by: Gigabyte
UPC No: 0889523003039
Mfg Part No: GA-Z170X-GAMING6
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.8400 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Gigabyte logos are registered trademarks of Gigabyte. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.