Cables To Go 42313 RapidRun Single Gang Wall Plate Product Details
Cables To Go 42313 RapidRun Single Gang Wall Plate
Ideal for educational and institutional installations, this Cables To Go 42313 RapidRun Single Gang Wall Plate receives PC video, 3.5mm stereo audio and RCA composite audio/video from one cable. It is commonly used at the teacher's station with the display (projector) end of classroom setups with the corresponding flying lead used. Constructed from aluminum for durability, this Cables To Go 42313 RapidRun Single Gang Wall Plate has a locking connector that enables the integrator to save valuable space inside the surface mount or electrical box that typically is already packed with cables.
Note: Each complete RapidRun solution requires a break-away flying lead or wall plate to terminate each end of the runner cable. For each runner you will need (2) break-away flying leads, (2) wall plates, OR (1) break-away flying lead and (1) wall plate.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Receives PC video, 3.5mm stereo audio and RCA composite audio/video from one cable.
- Color Code: Yellow (for use with PC Runners)
- Supports transmission of RGBHV signals (Does not support data-bit transmission), 3.5mm stereo audio, and RCA composite audio/video
- Fits into a standard single gang J-box
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 42313
UPC No: 757120423133
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:3, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.3900 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-42313
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.