Cables To Go 10ft RapidRun HD15 Flying Lead Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 42117 RapidRun HD15 Flying Lead Cable
RapidRun® is designed to be the standard for in-wall audio/video installations. The RapidRun system empowers you to customize your installation to create your own ideal audio/video solution. The Cables To Go 42117 RapidRun HD15 Flying Lead Cable ensures flexible, efficient, high quality connections to your equipment.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Use with computers, projectors, and displays requiring an HD15 (RGBHV) video connection
Use this Cables To Go 42117 RapidRun HD15 Flying Lead Cable when a male HD15 connector is needed to connect to a PC, projector, or laptop. Whether hanging a projector in a classroom or installing a commercial digital signage system, the Cables To Go 42117 RapidRun HD15 Flying Lead Cable delivers a clean, crisp signal will be delivered every time.
Note: Each complete RapidRun solution requires a break-away flying lead or wall plate to terminate each end of the runner cable. For each runner you will need (2) break-away flying leads, (2) wall plates, OR (1) break-away flying lead and (1) wall plate.
- Color Code: Blue (for use with Multimedia Runners)
- Supports resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 pixels (SXGA resolution; i.e. data bit transmission is not supported)
- Fully molded connector provides excellent strain relief
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 0757120421177
Mfg Part No: 42117
( Length:10, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.0900 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.