Cables To Go 10ft Audio Flying Lead Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 42098 S-Video + Composite Video + Stereo Audio Flying Lead
RapidRun is designed to be the standard for in-wall audio/video installations. The RapidRun system empowers you to customize your installation to create your own ideal audio/video solution. The Cables To Go 42098 S-Video + Composite Video + Stereo Audio Flying Lead ensures flexible, efficient, high quality connections for your equipment.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Use with receivers, DVD players, or applications where s-video, composite video, and dual channel audio signals are desired
Use this Cables To Go 42098 S-Video + Composite Video + Stereo Audio Flying Lead when s-video, composite video and stereo audio are needed to connect to a receiver, projector, DVD player, or standard television display. Whether hanging a projector in a classroom or installing a commercial digital signage system, the Cables To Go 42098 S-Video + Composite Video + Stereo Audio Flying Lead delivers a clean, crisp signal every time.
Note: Each complete RapidRun solution requires a break-away flying lead or wall plate to terminate each end of the runner cable. For each runner you will need (2) break-away flying leads, (2) wall plates, OR (1) break-away flying lead and (1) wall plate.
- Color Code: Blue (for use with Multimedia Runners)
- RCA connectors are color-coded yellow/red/white for composite video and stereo audio
- Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120420989
Mfg Part No: 42098
( Length:8, Width:7, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.