C2G RapidRun PC/Video UXGA Runner Cable - Video / audio extension cable - MUVI connector (F) to MUVI connector (M) - 6 ft - double shielded - (42051)Item#: 7363065 | Model#: 42051
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Cables To Go 6ft RapidRun PC Extension Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 42051 RapidRun PC Extension Cable
RapidRun® is designed to be the standard for in-wall audio/video installations. The RapidRun system empowers you to customize your installation to create your own ideal audio/video solution. The Cables To Go 42051 RapidRun PC Extension Cable ensures flexible, efficient, high quality connections for your equipment.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- In seconds, extend the length of your already-installed RapidRun PC Runner; CL2-rated for in-wall use.
Use this CL2-rated Cables To Go 42051 RapidRun PC Extension Cable for adding that extra length you need in the field without replacing the original runner. Whether hanging a projector in a modern 21st century classroom or installing a commercial digital signage system, a clean, crisp signal will be delivered every time. Get the Cables To Go 42051 RapidRun PC Extension Cable today
Terminate with flying leads (with lengths up to 10 feet), or with wall plates (available in three colors) to meet the specific requirements of your installation.
Note: Each complete RapidRun PC Runner solution requires a break-away flying lead or wall plate to terminate each end of the runner cable. For each runner you will need (2) break-away flying leads, (2) wall plates, OR (1) break-away flying lead and (1) wall plate.
- CL2-rated for in-wall installations
- Each connector includes a protective pulling cap that can withstand 30 pounds of pulling tension
- Uses three 28 AWG coaxial cables with braided copper shielding, and three 26 AWG twisted pair plus a single 26 AWG pair
- Supports resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 pixels (UXGA resolution)
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120420514
Mfg Part No: 42051
( Length:10, Width:7, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.