Cables To Go Ivory RapidRun Wall Plate Product Details
Cables To Go 40899 S-Video + Composite Video + Stereo Audio RapidRun Wall Plate
RapidRun is designed to be the standard for in-wall audio/video installations. The RapidRun system empowers you to customize your installation to create your own ideal audio/video solution. The Cables To Go 40899 S-Video + Composite Video + Stereo Audio RapidRun Wall Plate ensures flexible, efficient, high quality connections for your equipment.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Use with receivers, DVD players, or applications where s-video, composite video, and dual channel audio signals are desired
Use this Cables To Go 40899 S-Video + Composite Video + Stereo Audio RapidRun Wall Plate when s-video, composite video and stereo audio are needed to connect to a receiver, projector, DVD player, or standard television display. Whether hanging a projector in a classroom or installing a commercial digital signage system, the Cables To Go 40899 S-Video + Composite Video + Stereo Audio RapidRun Wall Plate delivers a clean, crisp signal every time.
Note: Each complete RapidRun solution requires a break-away flying lead or wall plate to terminate each end of the runner cable. For each runner you will need (2) break-away flying leads, (2) wall plates, OR (1) break-away flying lead and (1) wall plate.
- Color Code: Blue (for use with Multimedia Runners)
- RCA connectors are color-coded yellow/red/white for composite video and stereo audio
- Fits into a standard J-box
- Compatible with Leviton Decora brand cover plates. Decora is a registered trademark of Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc. This product is not manufactured or endorsed by the Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc.
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 0757120408994
Mfg Part No: 40899
( Length:4, Width:1, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0900 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.