Diablotek 6ft Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable Product Details
Diablotek 6ft Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is the first and only industry-supported, uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface.
- HDMI provides an interface between any audio/video source, such as a set-top box, DVD player, or A/V receiver and an audio and/or video monitor, such as a digital television(DTV), over a single cable..
- HDMI supports standard, enhanced, or high-definition video, plus multi-channel digital audio on a single cable.
- It transmits all ATSC HDTV standards and supports 8-channel digital audio, with bandwidth to spare to accommodate future enhancements and requirements.
- Connectors: HDMI Type A male to HDMI Micro male
- Transfer rate up to 10.2 Gbit/s
- Supports all resolutions up to 1440P.
Manufactured by: Diablo Tek
Warranty provided by: Diablo Tek
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CA-2011
UPC No: 843636004444
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: D15-8066
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Diablo Tek logos are registered trademarks of Diablo Tek. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.