Now making a Cameo appearance are Crestron in-wall dimmers and switches, modeled after the popular, modern look of Cameo keypads. Available with adjustable button layouts and designer colors, the Cameo dimmers and switches are even more versatile and affordable than previous generations. Like their cousin keypads, button caps can be swapped in the field, making it easy to change engraving or color. And their streamlined look inspires the combination of in-wall lighting control with centralized lighting control delivering the ultimate, entire home control solution.
infiNET EX proven communications
Field replaceable buttons and bezels
The CLW-DIMEX-P is a Cameo in-wall dimmer which features field-replaceable and engravable buttons. Along with the entire line of new Cameo products, it can be configured with various button layouts and designer colors, making the CLW-DIMEX-P more versatile and affordable than previous generations of in-wall dimmers. Its streamlined design matches the entire line of Cameo dimmers, switches and keypads, making it a great addition to new or retrofit installations. In addition to its attractive look and feel, infiNET EX communication technology brings proven reliability to the CLW-DIMEX-P.
Field-Replaceable Button Faces
Like their cousin Cameo keypads, the buttons on the CLW-DIMEX-P can be swapped in the field, making it easy to change engraving or color after installation. The new rocker controller brings a familiar user interface to the Crestron in-wall dimmer, while the versatility of up to 4 buttons takes advantage of prime single-gang wall box real estate; use buttons to control in-room audio or lamps in addition to any other light connected to the system. The comprehensive list of designer colors blends the CLW-DIMEX-P into virtually any décor and style, suiting even the most exquisite space.
Because the CLW-DIMEX-P is attached to the Crestron network, it can also function as a keypad, sending commands to trigger whole-room lighting scenes or distributed audio functions. Supporting up to four buttons, the in-wall dimmer serves as a great user control interface in any Crestron system. Its single-gang form factor maximizes control capability in a small space while increasing the opportunity for Crestron control in every room.
infiNET EX Communications
Built on steadfast infiNET technology, infiNET EX is the new standard in 2-way wireless connectivity. So robust, infiNET EX can handle installations in even the most urban settings. The redundant nature of its mesh networking technology means that a command will never be missed, resulting in faultless operation—something that is of the utmost importance when it comes to lighting control and home automation. The CLW-DIMEX-P harnesses this cutting edge wireless connectivity which affords it a level of robustness and dependability above other solutions.
In addition to field replaceable buttons, the CLW-DIMEX-P features screw-clamp connectors for simplified wiring while reducing installation time and material costs. So slim, the Cameo line can be installed in standard gang boxes making them the perfect choice for both new and retrofit projects.
The CLW-DIMEX-P supports dimming control of the same lights from more than one location. Easily replace existing dimmers and switches wired in a traditional 3- or 4-way circuit with dim control from every location, or design new projects to accommodate remote dimmers wherever desired. The CLW-SLV-P remote dimmer/switch simply connects to the "traveler" wire and dims the load attached to the CLW-DIMEX-P.
- Incandescent/Tungsten Halogen 750 Watts;
- Magnetic Low Voltage 750VA/750 Watts;
- Minimum Load 25 Watts (with dedicated neutral connected); 50 Watts (no dedicated neutral)
- Power Requirements: 120 Volts AC, 60Hz, line power
- Controls Button 1-4 Configurable for 1 to 4 single-action pushbuttons, programmable via control system
- Dimming Ramp Rate 5 seconds (default), software adjustable 0.01 to 10 seconds
- Preset Fade Time 2 seconds (default), software adjustable 0.01 to 120 seconds
- LED Indicator Feedback (7) White LED light pipe pinholes
- Bargraph (1) 7 segment bargraph display utilizing the 7 feedback LEDs
- Wireless RF Transceiver 2-way RF, 2.4 GHz ISM Channels 11-26 (2400 to 2483.6 MHz), IEEE 802.15.4 compliant
- Range (typical) Subject to site-specific conditions; range is increased by adding additional devices or CLW-EXPEX wireless expander
- Gateway Requires a CEN-RFGW-EX RF gateway
- Connections Hot (1) 14-12 AWG,screw terminal, brass, line power input
- Remote (1) 14-12 AWG, screw terminal, blue, remote
- Supports up to 10 CLW-SLV-P
- Load (1) 14-12 AWG, screw terminal, red, load output
- Neutral (1) 14-12 AWG, screw terminal, silver, neutral*
- Ground (1) 18 AWG Class 1 flying lead, green, ground (wire nut included)
- Temperature 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Humidity 10% to 90% RH (non-condensing)