HP Officejet 4500 G510n Wireless e-All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer - Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, up to 6 ppm Black & 4 ppm Color (ISO), AirPrint, ePrint, Print from Mobile Device RefurbishedItem#: H24-30256 | Model#: CN547AR#B1H |
HP Officejet 4500 Wireless e-All-in-One Refurb Product Details
HP 4500 CN547A Officejet All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
Enjoy the convenience of wireless connectivity with our HP 4500 CN547A Officejet All-in-One Wireless All-in-One. You'll be able to print, copy, scan, and fax all from one device, plus print at speeds as fast as 28 pages per minute in black and 22 in color with the HP 4500 CN547A Officejet All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer. And with our Officejet inks, you'll get professional-quality color printing at a low cost per page. Get the HP 4500 CN547A Officejet All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer now.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Print, copy, scan, and fax with a single machine
- Print fast at up to 28 pages per minute in black, 22 in color
- Fax easily at speeds up to 33.6kpbs
- Streamline tasks with the 20-page automatic document feeder and 100-sheet paper tray
- Preserve important documents for decades without fading
A Closer Look
A Closer Look
- Bring professional-quality color to your prints for a low cost per page
Get the professional print quality you need for a low cost per page.
Print three times more black pages and get a better value, using HP 901XL Black Officejet Ink cartridges.
Produce fast-drying documents, using papers with the ColorLok logo, and print fade-resistant documents.
Get borderless printing when you produce documents, brochures, flyers and other materials.
- Do it all for less—choose an affordable all-in-one with wireless networking for your business or home office
Stay connected and easily share resources, using built-in wireless networking.
Get four-in-one functionality for an affordable price.
Connect your all-in-one directly to a computer, using the included Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port.
- This all-in-one includes the features you need to stay productive
Gain more efficiencies, using the 20-page automatic document feeder.
Print and copy documents quickly—up to 28 ppm black and 22 ppm color.
Easily capture documents and other materials and save them to a network, using impressive scanning features.
Quickly send and receive faxes, and take advantage of fax features that can help you stay productive.
- Conserve resources and save on the amount of energy your hardware consumes
Reduce wasted paper by printing only the content you want, using HP Smart Web Printing.
Save energy and print more responsibly, using an all-in-one that is ENERGY STAR qualified.
Get free and easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
Save on paper, using the included junk-fax blocker on this HP Officejet all-in-one.
Scanner resolution: Optical: Up to 1200 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 19,200 dpi Scanner bit depth: 48-bit Maximum document scan size: ADF: 8.5 x 14 in, Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7 in Scanner input type: Flatbed, ADF
Fax transmission speed: 3 sec per page Fax resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi Incoming fax memory: Up to 100 pages Fax speed dials: Up to 90 numbers
Copy speed: Color: Up to 22 cpm, Black: Up to 28 cpm Maximum number of copies: Up to 90 copies Copy scaling: 25 to 400%
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows: PC: Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit)/2 GB RAM (64-bit), 1100 MB free hard disk space, Internet Explorer 8.0; Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 512 MB RAM, 1150 MB free hard disk space, Internet Explorer 7.0; Windows XP (32-bit) (SP1): Intel Pentium II or Celeron processor, 512 MB RAM, 790 MB free hard disk space, Internet Explorer 6.0; Windows 7 Ready;
- Mac OS: Mac OS X v 10.4.11, v 10.5.6, v 10.6: PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel Core processor, 256 MB memory, 500 MB free hard disk space
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
The terms refurbished and recertified are used interchangeable to describe products that manufacturers refurbished, inspected, brought back to original manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. Some manufacturers refurbish products themselves and others use a qualified third party refurbisher. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested at least twice, once when it was first manufactured and again during the refurbishing process. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- HP 4500 CN547A Officejet Color Inkjet Printer DataSheet
- HP 4500 Series Officejet Color Inkjet Printer Manual
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: How To Select The Best Large Format Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer InkJet Cartridges
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: How Scanners Work
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
- Technology Tip: Turning Off Your Printer
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CN547AR#B1H
UPC No: 885631538289
Box Size: ( Length:22, Width:18, Depth:13)
Shipping Weight: 16.6000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 23pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-30256
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.