JBL MPS1000 Powered Marine Subwoofer Product Details
JBL MPS1000 Powered Marine Subwoofer
The JBL MPS1000 Powered Marine Subwoofer is self-enclosed, self-powered, and allows you to put bass anywhere you want. Simply cut an appropriate hole, mount it and wire it up. No need to wire up separate amplifiers or build boxes. The JBL MPS1000 Powered Marine Subwoofer is a powerful solution that is ready to rock with minimal installation. JBL marine loudspeakers and amplifiers, as well as the JBL MPS1000 Powered Marine Subwoofer, have been engineered to hold up to the brutal marine environment without missing a beat.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 250-Watt Class D amplification
- Built-in 12dB electronic crossover allows adjustment between 70Hz and 170Hz
- Built-in bass EQ provides 40Hz adjustment between –6dB and +3dB
- Controls are located on the front panel, under a watertight protective cover
Manufactured by: JBL
Warranty provided by: JBL
UPC No: 050667034979
Mfg Part No: MPS1000
( Length:12, Width:10, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 21.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- JBL logos are registered trademarks of JBL. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.