JBL SoundPoint® SP6II In-Wall Speakers - 6-Inch Woofer, 2-Way, Swivel Mount Tweeter, White (Pair)Item#: J55-2154 | Model#: SP6II
Currently Out Of Stock!
JBL SoundPoint® SP6II In-Wall Speakers Product Details
JBL SoundPoint® SP6II In-Wall Speakers
Experience a better sound performance with the JBL SoundPoint® SP6II In-Wall Speakers. These excellent in-wall speakers feature a 6.5" titanium-laminate cone woofer that can deliver clean, rich bass with lower distortion at high output levels. It even comes with integrated dog-ear brackets for retrofit applications. Plus, the rubber surround improves performance and durability for an even longer speaker life. Buy the JBL SoundPoint® SP6II In-Wall Speakers right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 6.5" in-wall speakers; lets you enjoy your listening sessions with crystal-clear audio
- Swivel mount tweeter; ensures easy positioning of the sound output
- Frequency Response (–10dB) : 38Hz – 20kHz
- Max. Recommended Amplifier Power : 80 Watts
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) : 88dB
- Nominal Impedance : 8 Ohms
- Network Type : Straight-Line Signal Path™ (SSP)
- Woofer : 165mm (6-1/2") Titanium-laminate cone with rubber surround
- Tweeter : 25mm (1") Titanium-laminate dome with Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguide and swivel mount
- External Dimensions (W x H) : 216mm x 279mm 8-1/2" x 11"
- Mounting Cutout Size (W x H) : 181mm x 246mm 7-1/8" x 9-11/16"
- Mounting Depth : 98mm (3-7/8")
- Weight per Speaker : 2.3kg/5 lb HIGHLIGHTS
6.5" (165 mm) low-frequency transducer
- The stiff titanium-laminate cone delivers clean, rich bass with lower distortion at high output levels than lesser cone materials
- The rubber surround improves performance and durability for longer speaker life
- An extended polepiece increases power handling to 60 watts for higher overall output
1" (25mm) titanium-laminate dome tweeter
- Titanium laminate delivers greater strength and heat absorption than other commonly used dome materials for better power handling and higher output
- A proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide disperses high-frequency sound evenly over a wide area, reducing unwanted sonic reflections that can muddy the sound
- The swivel tweeter mount allows the speaker to aim high-frequency sound directly toward the primary listening area, increasing speaker placement options
Earlier generations of built-in loudspeakers left much to be desired in terms of sound quality, particularly in system dynamics and bass response. But that was then and this is now. The SoundPoint® SP6II delivers the high-output, low-distortion bass and clean, distinct highs you’d expect from a bulky conventional speaker – but with none of the bulk. With a stiff 6.5" (165 mm) titanium-laminate woofer and swivel-mounted titanium-laminate dome tweeter, the SP5II installs easily in both new and existing construction and has the power to play loud and long in the JBL® tradition. Used in stereo pairs, or in multiroom or multichannel systems with other SoundPoint in-wall or in-ceiling systems, the SP5II will fill your home with great sound – without crowding your living space.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: JBL
Warranty provided by: JBL
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: SP6II
UPC No: 050036922692
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:7, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 10.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: J55-2154
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- JBL logos are registered trademarks of JBL. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.