Tripp Lite USB 3.0 Superspeed Cable Product Details
USB 3.0 Superspeed cabling has a ten-fold speed increase over USB 2.0 Hi-speed cabling and data transfer rates up to 5Gpbs. USB 3.0 has been designed to be backwards-compatible with your USB 2.0 devices, as well as the newest devices with USB 3.0 ports. For use with computers and peripherals. Cable Type: USB 3.0 Device; Connector/Port/Interface: A Male to Micro-B Male; For Device Type: USB 2.0, 3.0 Peripherals.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- USB Superspeed 3.0 device cabling for computers and peripherals.
- Has a 10x higher transfer rate than USB 2.0, up to 5Gpbs.
- Backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
- for use with computers and peripherals.
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332158123
Mfg Part No: U326-003
( Length:6, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1200 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.