JBL On Stage OS-200ID Speaker Dock - for iPod & iPhone, 10-Watts Phoenix Neodymium Transducers, IR Remote ControlItem#: J55-2004 | Model#: OnStage 200ID
Currently Out Of Stock!
JBL On Stage OS-200ID Speaker Dock Product Details
JBL On Stage OS-200ID Speaker Dock
The JBL On Stage OS-200ID Speaker Dock is a complete sound system for your iPod and iPhone – one that will become the new centerpoint of your personal entertainment space. Imagine a total audio system in one place, with no extra wires running across your table or desk. Connected to your new-generation iPod or iPhone, MP3 player or other music source, the JBL On Stage OS-200ID Speaker Dock produces clean, powerful sound, letting you take complete control of your music.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- High-performance loudspeaker dock for iPod and iPhone
- Two 10 Watts Phoenix neodymium transducers
- Digital Power and DSP
- IR Remote Control
The JBL On Stage OS-200ID Speaker Dock is compatible with docking versions of the iPod, including the iPod touch, iPod nano G3 and the iPhone. A stereo mini jack connection also allows you to enjoy high-quality audio from a variety of other devices such as MP3 and CD players, desktop computers (all platforms), satellite radio and laptops.
Just a touch of the music controls increases or decreases the volume. Using the navigation controls, browse songs, playlists and photos, change tracks and settings, and more. With the JBL On Stage 200ID remote, you have complete control of your iPod, as if it were in your hand.
The JBL On Stage OS-200ID Speaker Dock is a multimedia focal point. Enjoy your iPod, view photos or videos, and listen to virtually any other auxiliary audio component, all through the JBL On Stage 200ID loudspeaker dock. Connect the USB cable to your computer for full compatibility with iPod and iTunes.
The system features a powerfully tuned digital audio path. The clean and compact digital amplification, coupled with DSP (digital signal processing) equalization, efficiently provides the transducers with cool-running power.
Smart remote – The Smart remote has several modes of operation. The Music mode allows you to control the volume, change tracks, fast forward and fast reverse. The Navigation mode allows you to navigate menus for your iPod, just as if you were controlling the iPod itself. You can access your music, view your slideshows, and find and play your videos.
Evercharge topology – The JBL On Stage 200ID system charges your iPod or iPhone, even when not connected to the computer or if the system is off.
The JBL On Stage OS-200ID Speaker Dock combines many proprietary technologies for the highest quality sound, offering astonishing bass and clear sound from any direction.
- Phoenix transducers – The Phoenix drivers provide accurate high frequencies and are also capable of low-frequency extension to bring you clean, powerful bass.
- Slipstream port design – The JBL On Stage 200ID port minimizes boundary layer separation, resulting in high-output bass with low distortion.
- COE (Computer-Optimized Equalization) – The JBL On Stage 200ID system equalization is computer-optimized, for a rich, complete soundstage over a wide range of listening positions.
- OCT (Optimized Compression Topology) – The proprietary compression technology ensures clean, accurate sound at high output levels.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: JBL
Warranty provided by: JBL
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: OnStage 200ID
UPC No: 050036917377
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:16, Depth:14)
Shipping Weight: 14.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: J55-2004
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- JBL logos are registered trademarks of JBL. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.