Cisco VPN Advanced Integration Module - Plug-in, Cryptographic Accelerator, 2000 IPsec VPN Tunnels, Refurbished - AIM-VPN/SSL-3-RFItem#: 8800475 | Model#: AIM-VPN/SSL-3-RF |
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Cisco VPN Advanced Integration Module Product Details
Cisco VPN Advanced Integration Module
The Cisco VPN Advanced Integration Module (AIM) for the Cisco Integrated Services Routers optimizes the Cisco Integrated Services Router platforms for virtual private networks in both IP Security (IPSec) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Web and VPN deployments. The Cisco VPN and SSL AIM provides up to 40 percent better performance for IPsec VPN over the built-in IPsec encryption, and up to twice the performance for SSL Web VPN encryption. The Cisco VPN and SSL AIM supports all three of these functions in hardware: SSL encryption in hardware, VPN IPsec encryption in hardware using either Data Encryption Standard (DES) or Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), and the IP Payload Compression Protocol (IPPCP) in hardware. Cisco Integrated Services Routers with the Cisco VPN and SSL AIM are ideal for use in small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and small and large enterprise branch offices to connect remote offices, mobile users, and partner extranets. Cisco Integrated Services Routers offer the flexibility to deploy both IPsec and SSL VPN in a single-device solution, thus reducing the total cost of ownership, unlike other vendors' products requiring multiple devices and management systems. In addition, the Cisco VPN and SSL AIM are designed for service providers, offering highly scalable managed security services with zero-touch deployment ease.
- Secure Hash Algorithm 1 (SHA-1)
- Message Digest Algorithm 5 (MD5)
- Provides hardware-based IPSec encryption services of 160 and 185 Mbps in the Cisco 3825
- Provides hardware-based IPSec encryption services of 190 and 210 Mbps in the Cisco 3845
- Provides hardware-based SSL VPN encryption of 20 Mbps with a Max of 175 Users in the Cisco 3825
- Provides hardware-based SSL VPN encryption of 26 Mbps with a Max of 200 Users in the Cisco 3845
- For Cisco 3725, 3745, 3825, 3825 V3PN, 3845, 3845 V3PN
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
We take great pride in the Refurbished Products we carry on our Website. All Refurbished Products are Grade A Quality, which means they will arrive in cosmetically pristine condition. Each unit undergoes a rigorous refurbishment process in which each unit is tested in all facets and restored to a like-new state. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
Mfg Part No: AIM-VPN/SSL-3-RF
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.6700 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.