EVGA 015-P3-1582-AR GeForce GTX 580 SuperClocked Video Card - 1536MB GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.0, Dual DVI, Mini HDMI, SLI, DirectX 11Item#: E145-0582 | Model#: 015-P3-1582-AR
EVGA GeForce GTX 580 Fermi SuperClocked 1536MB Product Details
EVGA 015-P3-1582-AR GeForce GTX 580 SuperClocked Video Card
Opt for the EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SuperClocked Video Card and enhance your PC’s gaming performance. This video card is well equipped with 1536MB GDDR5 memory to immerse you in beautiful 3D video and high-resolution games with up to 2560 x 1600 digital resolutions. The PCI-Express 2.0 interface ensures ultra-fast performance and offers a stable connection to your motherboard. You can use Dual DVI and Mini HDMI for connecting your display to the video card with ease. It also features the latest DirectX 11 technologies so you can experience lifelike gaming worlds and next-gen graphics. This video card is included with Quad-SLI support which adds more GPUs to enhance your gaming experience. Grab the EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SuperClocked Video Card at once!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1536MB GDDR5 memory; helps to game with the power and speed with up to 2560 x 1600 digital resolutions
- PCI-Express 2.0 interface; ensures ultra-fast performance and a stable connection to your motherboard
- Dual DVI, Mini HDMI; enables you with quick and easy connectivity
- DirectX 11 technology; produces lifelike gaming worlds and next-gen graphics
- Quad-SLI support; add more GPUs to take your gaming experience to the next level
Product TagsFermi GTX 580 GTX 580 GTX580 GeForce GTX 580 GeForce GTX580 GeForce 580 GTX GTX 580 Superclocked Superclocked GTX 580 Superclocked 580 Geforce 580 superclocked
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 015-P3-1582-AR
UPC No: 843368014254
Box Size: ( Length:14, Width:12, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 3.6500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 6pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E145-0582
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.