ViSYS 25270RE3 Two-Line Corded/Cordless Phone System with Cordless HeadsetItem#: YYAZ-RCA25270RE3 | Model#: 25270RE3
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $14.00 (6%)
RCA® ViSYS™ Two-Line Corded/Cordless Exp Product Details
ViSYS™ two-line phone works great alone or build your own system. Wirelessly connects multiple RCA two-line cordless or corded/cordless phones to create a system of up to ten devices—no additional phone jacks required. Features duplex speakerphone with DECT 6.0 technology. Call waiting/caller ID, 99 name/number caller ID directory, ten one-touch speed dial buttons. Do Not Disturb with variable length settings. Call conferencing with call timer and call transfer. Desk or wall mountable. Base model, accessory handset and headset. Answering System: Digital; Lines: 2; Telephone Type: Cordless.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Corded wireless speakerphone supports two lines and is expandable up to ten handsets.
- Two-line corded full duplex speakerphone.
- Wirelessly connects to two-line corded and corded/cordless telephones.
- DECT 6.0 technology.
- Call waiting/caller ID with 99 name/number directory.
- Expandable to ten RCA two-line telephone devices with no additional phone jacks required.
- Ten one-touch speed dial buttons with three memory number redials.
- Do Not Disturb with voice mail waiting indicator.
- Backlit keypad and LCD blue display.
- Intercom with Page/Find.
- Desk or wall mountable.
Manufactured by: TELEFD
Warranty provided by: TELEFD
Mfg Part No: 25270RE3
UPC No: 845679000308
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 5.6700 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-RCA25270RE3
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- TELEFD logos are registered trademarks of TELEFD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.