EMC Mozy Pro Online Back-Up Service Product Details
EMC Mozy Pro Online Back-Up Service
The critical task of data backup can be an expensive and challenging endeavor for any organization. Fortunately, EMC Mozy Pro Online Back-Up Service makes business-strength backup possible for Windows and Mac environments with an affordable, secure solution that seamlessly integrates into your existing infrastructure. Whether you’re the CTO of a large organization, the office manager of a law firm, or an independent IT consultant, EMC Mozy Pro Online Back-Up Service is your business solution for remote data backup.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Affordable, Easy-to-Use Backup for Multi-User Environments
- Standard or customizable backup sets
With MozyPro, You’ll Get The Tools You Need to Take Control
MozyPro’s web-based Administrative Console allows you to:
- Create sub-adminstrators
- View individual or aggregate account usage, history, and stats
- Reset account passwords
- Change account status
- View and distribute license keys
- Customize individual and group configuration settings
Through the MozyPro software application users can:
- Select folders and files to back up
- Set automatic and scheduled backups
- See a history of all backups
- Configure options and set bandwidth throttling
- Restore files and folders
World Class Data Centers
Your data deserves the highest protection available with the latest in technology. Mozy protects your data in multiple remote data centers with 24/7/365 onsite monitoring and security, state-of- the-art fire detection and suppression systems, and seismic safeguards that can withstand a 7.5 magnitude earthquake. Redundant power distribution units and diesel generators ensure that even in the worst of circumstances, your data is protected. All are backed with a SAS70 Type I or Type II certification.
MozyPro is packed with all the business-quality features you would expect from a full-service backup solution, including:
- 128-bit SSL encryption — Safely secures your data during transport.
- AES/Blowfish encryption — Choose Mozy’s encryption key using 448-bit Blowfish encryption or manage your own key using military-grade 256-bit AES encryption to secure your data during storage.
- Near continuous data protection — MozyPro automatically detects and backs up new and changed files.
- Automatic or scheduled backups — Tell MozyPro when to perform your backups. Automatic is the simplest method in which backups are performed while your computer is not in use. Scheduled backups can be performed daily or weekly at a specified time of day.
- Block- level incremental backups — Saves bandwidth and ensures future backups are lightning fast.
- Bandwidth throttling — You can tell MozyPro to use more or less of your upload bandwidth so other higher priority services can run unimpeded.
EASE OF USE -
- Version (snapshot) support — Restore file versions up to 30 days in the past. SQL, Exchange, and network drive support — Back up data residing on virtually any machine.
- Windows and Mac support — MozyPro supports Windows (2000, XP, 2003, and Vista, including servers) and Mac OS X (10.4 and 10.5, desktop and server) operating systems.
- Open/locked file support — MozyPro backs up all open and locked files, including Outlook PST files
- Intuitive User Interface – Mozy’s easy-to-use interface was designed with the non-tech-savvy user in mind. It’s as simple as selecting the files to back up, scheduling the times, and letting MozyPro do the rest.
- Standard or customizable backup sets – Backup sets have been pre-built for the most common file types. By default, each of the pre-built backup sets that pertain to your files will be selected for backup. If the size of the selected backup sets exceeds your quota, you may deselect sets until you are under your quota. Advanced users may edit the pre-built backup sets or create their own.
- Status screen – The status of your backup can be easily monitored by right-clicking on the Mozy icon in the system tray and selecting Status. The Mozy status screen also allows you to manually start your backup or launch the Mozy Configuration.
- Alerts – Mozy can alert you when a backup has not performed in a specified number of days.
- Multiple restore options – Restore data quickly either from a web interface or right from your computer. Or, for a fee, you can request a DVD restore delivered via FedEx.
Manufactured by: EMC Corporation
Warranty provided by: EMC Corporation
Limited Warranty: 1 months parts; 1 months labor
Mfg Part No: DECHO-P10-2
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E14-3040
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- EMC Corporation logos are registered trademarks of EMC Corporation. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.