Netgear Long-Reach ProSafe Module Product Details
Netgear AXM762 ProSafe Module
Extend your Ethernet connectivity without leaking speed with the Netgear AXM762 ProSafe Module! This module efficiently adds to speed and reach of your connection by connecting the "short-reach" LC fiber to the standard SFP+ interfaces. The module can be plugged into the two built-in 10 GE SFP+ interfaces of GSM72xxPS / GSM73xxS and also to be plugged into the Netgear AXM762 ProSafe Module into the 10 GE SFP+ interface. It also offers the premium 10GBase LR fiber multi mode technology for the XFP and SFP+ cables. In this method you can extend the 10Gigabit Ethernet for up to 300m distances with 50/125µm laser-optimized OM3 multimode fiber cables or up to 33m distance with 62.5/125µm OM1 multimode fiber cables. It can also be hot swappable for installation or removal of the drives during live operation. Get the optimum connectivity through the Netgear AXM762 ProSafe Module!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Extend your Ethernet connectivity; lets you connect the "short-reach" LC fiber to the standard SFP+ interfaces
- Large reach; extend the 10Gigabit Ethernet up to 300m distances with 50/125µm laser-optimized OM3 multimode fiber
- Hot swappable; can be easily installed or removed
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: NetGear
Warranty provided by: NetGear
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: AXM762-10000S
UPC No: 606449064124
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:2, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N100-2352
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- NetGear logos are registered trademarks of NetGear. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.