Netgear ANT224D10 ProSafe Directional Antenna Product Details
Netgear ANT224D10 ProSafe Directional Antenna
The ANT224D10 2.4 GHz antenna provides extended range connectivity for point-topoint wireless bridges at wireless 802.11n speeds. With a maximum range of 8.5 KM, the ANT224D10 enables high speed connections for building-to-building deployments. Additionally, this antenna can be used indoors for floor-to-floor connectivity or to provide a narrow beam of coverage. Due to the multiple streams of traffic in the 802.11n specification, this antenna requires two antenna cables, which are available in a variety of lengths. The Netgear ANT224D10 ProSafe Directional Antenna includes several mounting options and comes with wall/pole mounting hardware. Cables are sold separately.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- The ANT224D10 2.4 GHz antenna provides extended range connectivity for point-topoint wireless bridges at wireless 802.11n speeds.
- Boost your RF signal in a specific direction for long range point-to-point connections
- 2.4 GHz frequency range for 802.11b/g applications
- Corrosion-proof and weather resistant for outdoor placements
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: NetGear
Warranty provided by: NetGear
UPC No: 0606449067248
Mfg Part No: ANT224D10-10000S
( Length:16, Width:2, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 4.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- NetGear logos are registered trademarks of NetGear. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.