Sabrent CB-FTDI USB 2.0 to Serial Adapter Cable - 6ft, Male Thumbscrews, FTDI Chipset, DriverlessItem#: M501-2000 | Model#: CB-FTDI
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $10.00 (33%)
- Available While Supplies Last (Details)
- Few Left! Will Sellout!
Sabrent USB 2.0 to Serial 6ft Adapter Cable Product Details
Sabrent CB-FTDI USB 2.0 to Serial Adapter Cable
The Sabrent CB-FTDI USB 2.0 to Serial Adapter Cable is the perfect solution for transferring data from a PDA or digital camera. The USabrent CB-FTDI USB 2.0 to Serial Adapter Cable provides a connection between an available USB port and the more traditional RS-232 serial port found on many devices. This Sabrent CB-FTDI USB 2.0 to Serial Adapter Cable is designed for connections to cellular phones, PDAs, digital cameras, modems, or ISDN terminal adapters through your USB port. Simply plug your device into the Sabrent CB-FTDI USB 2.0 to Serial Adapter Cable and the cable into your PC or Mac. Purchase the Sabrent CB-FTDI USB 2.0 to Serial Adapter Cable today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 6 feet Cable
- Male Thumbscrews
- Supports remote wake-up and power management
- Supports automatic handshake mode
- No IRQs, no IRQ conflicts
- Provides a 96 byte buffer for each upstream and downstream data transfer
- Compatible with USB Specification v1.1(0) & USB CDC v1.1, USB 2.0
Manufactured by: Sabrent
Warranty provided by: Sabrent
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CB-FTDI
UPC No: 857161002660
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M501-2000
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sabrent logos are registered trademarks of Sabrent. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.