Shuttle XPC SH67H3 Barebone PC - No CPU, Intel H67 chipset, Socket 1155, No RAM, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, No OS,Item#: S451-3201 | Model#: SH67H3
Currently Out Of Stock!
Shuttle XPC SH67H3 Barebone PC Product Details
Shuttle XPC SH67H3 Barebone PC
The Shuttle XPC SH67H3 Barebone PC shines in the new "H3" chassis, designed for more intensive tasks than before. It is based on the Intel® H67 chipset and ready for socket 1155 processors of the Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 series with integrated graphics engine. Despite its compact dimensions, the Shuttle XPC SH67H3 Barebone PC still provides room for an additional PCI-Express graphics card, four DDR3 memory slots, HDMI/DVI-I interface, SATA 6G, USB 3.0, Gigabit LAN, 8-channel audio with S/PDIF out and External Serial-ATA. With an 80-PLUScertified 300W power supply and effective Heatpipe cooling system, the Shuttle XPC SH67H3 Barebone PC stays well-cooled even under the toughest conditions. This Mini-PC is sleek, stylish, compact and high performing - a status symbol to sit on your desk.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Supports Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7
- Integrated Cooling Engine (I.C.E.)
- 4x USB 3.0
- Dual View Technology with HDMI and DVI
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Shuttle Manufacturer Warranty Information
- Technology Guide: Basic PC & Notebook Cooling
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: Shuttle
Warranty provided by: Shuttle
UPC No: 811686003397
Mfg Part No: SH67H3
( Length:18, Width:10, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 10.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Shuttle logos are registered trademarks of Shuttle. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.