Corsair Carbide Series 400R Mid Tower Gaming Case Product Details
Corsair Carbide Series Mid Tower Gaming Case
If you were considering to building your own PC, then the Corsair Carbide Series Mid Tower Gaming Case is the best thing for you. This tower case is compatible with MATX and ATX motherboards. You have 4 external 5.25 inch drive bays, 6 internal 3.5 inch drive bays, and 8 expansion slots. All of this will enable you to add extra hardware to your PC. To let your PC work at ideal temperature, this tower case features 2 120mm white LED fans and one 120mm fan and 4 120mm fan ports and 6 120mm/140mm fan mounts. The PC has two front USB 3.0 ports and one FireWire port in the front. Pick your Corsair Carbide Series Mid Tower Gaming Case today and build the gaming PC you always wanted.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Compatible with MATX and ATX motherboards; gives scope to choose your motherboard
- 6 internal 3.5 inch drive bays; gives you flexibility to add up to six hard drives
- 10 fan ports; helps you prevent your PC from overheating.
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; allows you to attach USB 3.0 devices to your PC
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Product TagsCorsair Case
Manufactured by: Corsair
Warranty provided by: Corsair
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: CC-9011011-WW
UPC No: 843591013703
Box Size: ( Length:23, Width:11, Depth:22)
Shipping Weight: 19.8000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 25pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C13-6400
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Corsair logos are registered trademarks of Corsair. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.