HP NVIDIA Tesla M2050 GPU Computing Processor - 3GB GDDR5, PCIe 2.0 x16, 1550 MHz Memory Clock, Passive Cooler, Designed for HPE ProLiant SL390s G7 Server - SH885BItem#: 8220640 | Model#: SH885B
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
NVIDIA Tesla M2050 GPU Computing Processor-SH885B Product Details
NVIDIA Tesla M2050 GPU Computing Processor
The NVIDIA Tesla M2050 GPU Computing Processor is the perfect way to give your ideas the exposure they deserve. This is a plug-in card that requires a dual slot space with features like CUDA Technology. It delivers all of the standard benefits of GPU computing while enabling maximum reliability and tight integration with system monitoring and management tools. The NVIDIA Tesla M2050 GPU Computing Processor delivers supercomputing power at 1/10 of the cost and 1/20th of the power consumption. The PCI Express 2.0 x16 delivers high speed of data transfer. Its 3GB GDDR5 memory renders detailed images in a flash. It comes with a power efficient passive cooler that keeps the board cool and long lasting. It also includes GPU Boost technology to boost performance of any application. It is designed for HPE ProLiant SL390s G7 Server. Go ahead and buy the NVIDIA Tesla M2050 GPU Computing Processor right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- PCI Express 2.0 x16; delivers high speed of data transfer
- 3GB GDDR5 memory; renders detailed images in a flash
- Passive cooler; keeps the board cool and long lasting
- GPU Boost technology; boosts performance of any application
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
UPC No: 0886111041800
Mfg Part No: SH885B
( Length:15, Width:9, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 2.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.