HP VF097AT Washable Keyboard - USB, PS2, SpillSeal Technology, Plug and Play CapabilityItem#: H24-VF097AT | Model#: VF097AT
HP VF097AT Washable Keyboard Product Details
HP VF097AT Washable Keyboard
The HP VF097AT Washable Keyboard is well-suited for environments that require keyboards to be immersed and cleaned with solvents. With SpillSeal® keyboard technology protection, the HP VF097AT Washable Keyboard provides protection from liquids and dusts and its sealed structure allows it to be fully washed under running water (If the USB plug [connector] gets wet, shake dry before reconnecting). It also features waterproof exterior that protects against windblown dust, rain, splashing water and hose-directed water. The USB extension cable allows the HP VF097AT Washable Keyboard to be easily disconnected without having to access the computer.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of electric shock, avoid using the keyboard with a computer in wet locations.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- SpillSeal® keyboard technology protection, which provides protection from liquids and dust
- Sealed structure able to be fully washed under running water (If the USB plug [connector] gets wet, shake dry before reconnecting.)
- Waterproof exterior that protects against windblown dust, rain, splashing water and hose-directed water
- USB extension cable allows the keyboard to be easily disconnected without having to access the computer
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: VF097AT
UPC No: 884962720547
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-VF097AT
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.