Honestech VHS To DVD 5.0 Deluxe Software Product Details
Honestech VHS To DVD 5.0 Deluxe Software Honestech VHS To DVD 5.0 Deluxe Software is a powerful and effortless video conversion solution. Honestech VHS To DVD 5.0 Deluxe Software provides everything you need to easily convert your videos to digital formats. Honestech VHS To DVD 5.0 Deluxe Software the #1 bestselling all-in-one video converter software and hardware solution! VIDBOX video capture device included!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Three options - for beginners, advanced mode and audio recorder
- Easily convert your videos to digital formats
- Archive your videotape collection onto DVD or Blu-ray Disc
A Closer Look:
Easy Wizard Mode for Beginners
- Transfer your video to DVD or Blu-ray Disc with one click. Step-by-step pictorial instructions guide you through the process.
Advanced Mode for Creative Options
- Capture video from analog or HDV/DV camcorder, VCR, DVD play and more.
- Edit unwanted scenes and add transition effects.
- Burn DVDs and Blu-ray Discs with custom menus.
- Upload video to YouTube with one click.
Analog Video - Capture old VHS, Beta, 8MM or camcorder tapes and convert them to DVD, Blu-ray or other digital formats.
HD Edit - Capture and edit high-definition video from HDV camcorders. Supports up to 1920 x 1080 resolution.
Blu-ray - Perfect for burning high-definition video that requires greater data storage. Stores up to 25 GB of data.
Audio Recorder - Record audio from your cassettes, LP records and video tapes to create WMA files or audio CDs.
iPhone/iPad - Convert captured video into MPEG4/AVC format to watch on your portable device.
- Video input: AVI, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MOV.
- Image input: JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG.
- Video output: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VCD, SVCD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc, WMV.
USB 2.0 Video Capture Device Included:
- Requires USB 2.0 interface
- Supports plug and play
- Does not require external power
- Supports Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Multi cable input : S-Video, RCA (Composite)
- USB cable included
- WIN 7/VISTA/XP.
- SP3 – Intel Pentium IV 2.4 GHz.
- Pentium D.
- Pentium M 1.3 GHZ.
- Pentium Core Duo, or AMD Athlon 64 processor (Intel Pentium IV 3 GHz with hyperthreading or dual core 1.3 GHZ for HD editing)
- 256 MB RAM.
- 700 MB for installation and 10GB for DVD creation.
Manufactured by: Honestech Inc
Warranty provided by: Honestech Inc
Limited Warranty: 1 months parts; 1 months labor
Mfg Part No: 8063353
UPC No: 882960300594
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N204-0416
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Honestech Inc logos are registered trademarks of Honestech Inc. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.