CyberPower Cat5e Patch Cable Product Details
CyberPower 350-50-SSL Cat5e Patch Cable
CyberPower 350-50-SSL Cat5e Patch 50 ft 350Mhz cable for connecting a PC, Mac or network device to 10Base-T, 100Base-T and 1000Base-T (Gigabit) Ethernet networks. Gold-plated copper contacts on the RJ45 male to male connectors provide excellent conductivity for accurate high-speed transmissions. Snagless molded boot covers protect the RJ45 plug of the CyberPower 350-50-SSL Cat5e Patch Cable from damage during installation. Its molded strain relief construction provides internal stress relief at the termination point and flex relief at the cable exit. Get the CyberPower 350-50-SSL Cat5e Patch Cable today.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Gold-plated copper contacts on the RJ45 male to male connectors provide excellent conductivity for accurate high-speed transmissions.
- Cat5e Network Cable
- 50 feet, Silver
- 350Mhz transfer rate
- Compatible with 10/100/1000 Ethernet Networks
- Snagless booted connectors
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: CyberPower Systems
Warranty provided by: CyberPower Systems
Mfg Part No: 350-50-SSL
UPC No: 649532356508
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:2, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 1.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C910-6002
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.