Sony CDP-CX355 CD Megastorage Disc Changer Product Details
Sony CDP-CX355 CD Megastorage Disc Changer
The Sony CDP-CX355 CD MegaStorage Disc Changer stores up to 300 discs in a sleek, professional chassis that is perfect for any home theater or audio installation. This feature-rich audio component plays your CD discs as well as holds, organizes and protects them. The Sony CDP-CX355 CD MegaStorage Disc Changer can be connected to larger audio installations as well as speakers. Aside from the digital display that lets you select specific discs and tracks, the Sony CDP-CX355 CD MegaStorage Disc Changer also allows you to group your discs into up to 8 distinct, playable groups. You can even select 32 songs that you consider your favorites with the Hits List. The Sony CDP-CX355 CD MegaStorage Disc Changer connects via Analog Variable line output, Control A-1 II Interface, Optical Audio Output, or RCA connection. Get more from your extensive music collection with the Sony CDP-CX355 CD MegaStorage Disc Changer!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 300 Disc Sony CDP-CX355 CD Megastorage Disc Changer w/Advanced Mega Control
- CD-R/RW Playback Capability
- Mega Control Allows X-Fade Play/No-Delay Play Between Changers
- Custom File™ Disc Memo™ Display 20 Characters
- CD Text Display
- Jog Dial™ Control with Direct Access™ Track Selection
- Hybrid Pulse D/A Converter
- CD-R/RW playback may not be compatible with all discs, depending on recording conditions.
THIS PRODUCT IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN
For a variety of reasons customers may return a product after opening and, in some cases, using it briefly. We usually send these products back to their manufacturer but sometimes, after we inspect the product, we decide it’s better to offer it for sale at a discount then return it to its manufacturer. We put these products through a rigorous 7 point check to make sure they are in good condition and working properly. There may be a minor blemish and occasionally the original manuals may be missing but you can buy with confidence knowing the product is covered by its manufactures warranty and support. Don’t delay; open box products are priced right, available in very limited quantities and sell out fast.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Sony
Warranty provided by: Sony
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CDPCX355
Box Size: ( Length:23, Width:21, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 23.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 26pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S196-0198 ON
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sony logos are registered trademarks of Sony. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.