Cisco SA520W-WEB-BUN3-K9 with 3 Year IPS and ProtectLink Web License - 4x Gigabit LAN ports, 1x WAN port, USB 2.0Item#: C50-52100 | Model#: SA520W-WEB-BUN3-K9
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Cisco SA520 Security Appliance Bundle - 3 Year IPS Product Details
Cisco SA520W-WEB-BUN3-K9 with 3 Year IPS and ProtectLink Web License
The Cisco SA520W-WEB-BUN3-K9 with 3 Year IPS and ProtectLink Web License combines’ firewall, VPN, and optional intrusion prevention system (IPS), email, and web security capabilities. Whether in the office or working remotely, The Cisco SA520W-WEB-BUN3-K9 with 3 Year IPS and ProtectLink Web License lets you securely access the resources they need, while your business is protected from unauthorized access and Internet threats. Get this Cisco SA520W-WEB-BUN3-K9 with 3 Year IPS and ProtectLink Web License bundle today.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Combined firewall, VPN, and optional email and web security capabilities
- Easy management and configuration with the Security Appliance Configuration Utility
- Support for optional intrusion prevention system (IPS) for Cisco SA 500 Series for intrusion prevention, protocol inspection, and peer-to-peer and IM traffic blocking
Cisco SA 520 SA520W-K9 Wireless Security Appliance
The Cisco SA 520 SA520W-K9 Wireless Security Appliance, part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series, are all-in-one security solutions for small businesses. Combining highly secure Internet, wireless, site-to-site, and remote access connectivity with firewall and optional IPS, email and content security capabilities, the Cisco SA 520 SA520W-K9 Wireless Security Appliance gives small businesses the confidence of knowing that they are protected. What are you waiting for, secure your network properly with the reliable Cisco SA 520 SA520W-K9 Wireless Security Appliance.
What it is and Why You Need it:
- Reduces capital and operational costs of information security through an easy-to-install, easy-to-use, all-in-one security solution designed specifically for small businesses.
- Helps increase employee productivity by blocking spam, spyware, and inappropriate web browsing. and managed by small businesses or the Cisco partners that serve them.
- Enhances employee mobility and responsiveness by enabling highly secure remote access through VPN connectivity.
- Decreases exposure to liability from a security breach through comprehensive access control and threat protection services.
Cisco ProtectLink Security Solutions
Your network security is in good hands with ProtectLink products. These security products work together with selected Cisco routers and security appliances so you don't need any additional hardware, and ProtectLink products are easy to deploy and manage across your network.
Cisco ProtectLink Web offers
- Web Protection: ProtectLink Web combines powerful website content filtering and web-reputation assessment to block web-based attacks and control web access for your entire business at the Internet gateway.
- Easy Deployment: Designed to work with your Cisco Small Business router or security product, ProtectLink Web requires no additional hardware and is easy to set up and manage.
- Continuous Updates: Automatic and around-the-clock updates to threat information keep your network safeguarded against the latest web threats.
- Workforce Enhancement: By using ProtectLink Web to restrict access to offensive or non-work-related websites, you can enforce web-usage policies to improve company productivity, reduce web-based threats, and conserve bandwidt
- Built-in stateful packet inspection firewall and IPS provide business-grade protection from unwanted visitors, unwanted traffic, and malicious attacks.
- Unsecured network edge (DMZ) safely hosts file, web, and other Internet-accessible servers without exposing the business’s internal LAN network to threats.
- Wireless connections are secured with high-encryption Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA2) and support for 802.1X authentication (Cisco SA 520W model).
- Built-in web-based configuration utility simplifies configuration and management, or the appliance can be launched from Cisco Configuration Assistant.
- Web and URL filtering blocks known malicious websites while limiting employee Internet usage to only appropriate or work-related websites.
- Stateful packet inspection throughput: 200 Mbps
- Firewall plus email and web security throughput: 200 Mbps
- Connections: 15,000
- Rules: 100
- Schedules: Yes
- IPS: Yes
- Peer-to-peer and instant messaging blocking: Yes
- Triple Data Encryption Standard (3DES)/ Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) VPN throughput: 65 Mbps
- IPsec VPN tunnels: 50 max
- SSL VPN tunnels: 2 seats included; license required to upgrade to 25 seats (max)
- Dead peer detection: Yes
- IPsec Network Address Translation (NAT) traversal: Yes
- Cisco ProtectLink Gateway
- URL filtering: 80+ categories
- Web threat protection: Yes
- Antispam protection: Yes
- Virus patterns: More than 3 million
- Spyware patterns: More than 420,000
- Routing: Static, Routing Information Protocol (RIP) v1, v2
- VLANs: 16
- IPsec/Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)/Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) pass-through: Yes
- Message digest: MD5/SHA1/SHA2
- Encryption: DES/3DES/AES
- User database: 100
- Dynamic DNS (DDNS): Yes
- Load balancing: Yes
- Integrated and automated failover and failback: Yes, using optional port for dual WAN
- VeriSign VIP support: Yes
- Physical interfaces:
- All Ethernet ports 10BASET, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T capable
- 4 LAN ports
- 1 WAN port
- 1 optional port for use as LAN, WAN, or DMZ port
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- 3 external antennas
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: SA520W-WEB-BUN3-K9
UPC No: 882658346101
Box Size: ( Length:16, Width:13, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 5.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C50-52100
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.