Tripp Lite 4 Port DB9 PCIe Serial Card – w/Breakout Cable, Transfer Rates Up to 250 Kbps, Throughput Up to 2.5Gbps, x4/x8/x16 PCIe Slots Compatible, Windows and Linux - PCE-D9-04-CBLItem#: 40115888 | Model#: PCE-D9-04-CBL
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Tripp Lite 4 Port DB9 PCIe Card - PCE-D9-04-CBL Product Details
Tripp Lite 4 Port DB9 PCIe Serial Card
Tripp Lite 4 Port DB9 PCIe Serial Card adds four DB9 serial ports to your PCI Express computer or server or replaces existing DB9 ports. By adding this card to a computer with no DB9 ports or not enough of them, you can upgrade your DB9 capability without having to buy a new computer. It has single-chip design which provides optimum reliability and speed, reducing your CPU’s load from conventional bridge-chip cards and saving you money. Perfect for home or office, this serial card supports data transfer rates up to 250 Kbps on each port with throughput up to 2.5 Gbps. It easily installs inside your computer in just a few minutes. The standard bracket’s one-lane (x1) interface is compatible with x4, x8 and x16 PCIe slots. Connect the included DB9 breakout cable to the card’s HD44 port, and allow the appropriate drivers to automatically install on your hard drive (a driver CD is also included). This 4 port DB9 PCIe Serial Card is fully compliant with PCI Express Revision 1.1 and compatible with industrial standard 16450/16550 UART. On-chip 256-byte depth FIFO in transmit and receive paths of each port. It supports hardware and software flow control; 5-, 6-, 7- and 8-bit serial formats; Even, Odd, None, Space and Mark parity; 1- or 2-stop bit operation; and re-map function for legacy ports. Buy Tripp Lite 4 Port DB9 PCIe Serial Card today!
- Adds 4 DB9 serial ports to your PCI Express computer or server or replaces existing DB9 ports.
- Each port supports data transfer rates up to 250 Kbps
- Complies with PCI Express Revision 1.1
- Compatible with x4, x8 and x16 PCIe slots
- Throughput up to 2.5 Gbps
- Works with Windows® and Linux®
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332193636
Mfg Part No: PCE-D9-04-CBL
Shipping Weight: 0.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.