From posters to photos, maps to fine art, the HP Designjet delivers exceptional print speeds with outstanding image quality and durability. And with an embedded spectrophotometer and HP Vivera inks, you get accurate and consistent color every time you print.
Productivity soars-with speeds this fast, you can print more in less time.
Achieve exceptional color and fade-resistance with HP Vivera pigment inks.
- An exceptionally fast printer that easily handles peak workloads, last minute requests or real-time changes.
- Staggered printheads in HP's Double Swath technology results in exceptionally high print speeds
- Get great results even at top speeds with the first-ever HP Optical Media Advance Sensor (OMAS).
- High volume, unattended printing, even overnight, is possible with jumbo HP media rolls and HP reliability.
Breakthrough color accuracy and consistency with HP DreamColor technology
- Eight HP Vivera inks deliver a wide color gamut with neutral grays for outstanding image quality and detail.
- HP Vivera inks last indoors for 1+ years unlaminated; 3+ years laminated; 200+ years no direct sun.
- Outstanding quality on a wide variety of HP media types, including photo, matte, banner and fine art medias.
- HP’s innovative printhead design, with small drop sizes, enables high-quality, high-speed printing.
Improve your printing workflow with HP’s Job Center and embedded web server
- Use multiple HP Designjet printers and get consistent results thanks to HP's advanced closed-loop color calibration.
- Achieve consistent, accurate colors time and time again regardless of fluctuating environmental conditions.
- Easily add new media types-the creation of ICC profiles is automatic and simple.
- HP's Color Center tool easily guides you through color management and printing processes for optimal results.
- Accounting tools track ink and media usage and help you monitor your costs on a print by print basis.
- Supported formats include TIFF, JPEG, HP-GL/2, PDF 1.5, AdobePostScript 3, and others.
- Save time with the driverless multi-file printing workflow that is operating system independent.
- Store submitted jobs permanently on the 40GB hard disk for added security and convenience.