This 12-ink HP Designjet, with new HP 73 Chromatic Red ink, delivers long-lasting gallery-quality prints in black and white and color. It enables easy calibration and profiling with its embedded spectrophotometer and also delivers great ink efficiency.
Features of the HP Designjet Z3200 Photo Printer Series
Produce gallery-quality black-and-white and color prints
Easily calibrate and profile with HP DreamColor Technologies
- Color and black-and-white print permanence of 200 years on a range of HP and HP Hahnemühle papers.
- Beautiful black-and-white prints have smooth transitions, true neutral grays - HP Quad-black ink set.
- Get superior gloss uniformity and minimize bronzing on most glossy photo papers with HP Gloss Enhancer.
- This printer's expanded color gamut achieves 95% PANTONE coverage enabled by its new chromatic red ink.
Enables productive operation and great ink efficiency
- Calibration and profiling are made simple with HP DreamColor Technologies and embedded spectrophotometer.
- Simplify workflows - easily access, create, and share paper presets using the enhanced HP Color Center.
- Create a customized PANTONE simulation swatchbook with HP Professional PANTONE Emulation.
- The HP Advanced Profiling Solution offers additional options for profiling and calibration.
- Expect always-on quality with proactive automatic servicing routines that result in great ink efficiency.
- Optical Drop Detector (ODD) prevents nozzle clogging - and, as a result, printing errors and media waste.
- Rich, dark blacks on matte and glossy papers - and you don't have to swap cartridges.
- This printer contains an HP Embedded Web Server, print previews, and other efficiency-enhancing features.
- Mechanical print time, US D color image, Best mode, glossy: 12.4 min/page
- Mechanical print time, US D color image, Normal mode, glossy: 7.2 min/page
- Mechanical print time, US D color image, Draft mode, coated: 2 min/page
- Mechanical print time, US D color image, Normal mode, coated: 3.8 min/page
- Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Non-Printable Area (imperial cut-sheet): 0.2 x 0.67 x 0.2 x 0.2 in
- Ink types: Original HP Photo Inks
- Ink cartridges: 12 (blue, green, magenta, red, yellow, gray, photo black, matte black, light cyan, light gray, light magenta, gloss enhancer)
- Maximum roll length: 300 ft
- Line accuracy: +/- 0.2%
- Color accuracy: Median < 1.6 dE2000, 95% of colors < 2.8 dE2000
- Short term color stability: < 1 dE2000 in less than 5 minutes
- Long term print-to-print repeatability: Average < 0.5 dE2000, 95% of colors < 1.4 dE2000
- Maximum black optical density: 2.5 maximum black optical density (4 L x min) with HP Premium Instant Dry Photo Gloss media