Klipsch ProMedia Gaming Headphones w/ Microphone Product Details
Klipsch 1012134 ProMedia High-Performance All-Media Noise Isolating In-ear Headphones
Intended for the most demanding media, music and computer gaming, the Klipsch 1012134 ProMedia High-Performance All-Media Noise Isolating In-ear Headphones add a new dimension to today’s highly sophisticated online entertainment and are also compatible with iPhone® and smart phones (3.5mm jack). The single-button microphone offers crisp, clear communication for collaborating with teammates during online gaming and also makes the Klipsch 1012134 ProMedia High-Performance All-Media Noise Isolating In-ear Headphones a great solution for internet Skype calls and cell phone usage. The Klipsch 1012134 ProMedia High-Performance All-Media Noise Isolating In-ear Headphones has patented oval ear-tips that ensure excellent comfort and superior noise-isolation.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Add a new dimension to all of today’s music, movies, games and online entertainment.
- Effective Noise-isolating design with patented oval ear-tips for class-leading comfort
- Echo cancelling mic for iPhone®, smart phone use (3.5mm jack) and PC gaming use (PC adapter included)
- Powerful dual-magnet moving coil micro-drivers provide enhanced bass & exceptional clarity (same as the acclaimed Image S4)
Manufactured by: Klipsch
Warranty provided by: Klipsch
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 1012134
UPC No: 743878022322
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:4, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: K55-1176
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Klipsch logos are registered trademarks of Klipsch. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.