CTG 24-Port Patch Panel Product Details
Cables To Go 24-Port CAT5e Patch Panel
Cables To Go's Shielded Cat5e High-Density Patch Panel protects your high-speed network from noise and electromagnetic interference. The shielded patch panel is loaded with built-in IDC termination modules, whose performance exceeds ISO/IEC 11801 category 5/class D and TIA/EIA Cat5e requirements. The clear numbering on both the front and back of each panel gives you a quick and easy way to identify cable runs. The high-density 19in panel design will save you valuable space in your rack.
- Termination: 110-type
- Full shielding metal enclosure designed to meet highest industry requirement
- Space saving, high-density 19in panel design
- Designed to mount to any standard 19in Rack or Cabinet
- 50µ gold-plated contacts
- Black electrostatic powder-coated steel
- Exceeds the latest standard requirements of ISO-IDC 11801 class D and TIA/EIA 568-A-5
- Certification: UL
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 0757120038641
Mfg Part No: 03864
( Length:21, Width:6, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 2.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.