ASUS Eee Box EB1501P-B016E Mini Desktop PC - Intel Atom Dual Core D525 1.8GHz, 2GB DDR3, 320GB HDD, DVDRW, NVIDIA ION 512MB VRAM, HDMI, WiFi-N, Keyboard/Mouse, Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit, BlackItem#: YYD1-EB1501PB016E | Model#: EB1501P-B016E
ASUS Eee Box EB1501P Intel Atom Mini Desktop PC Product Details
ASUS Eee Box EB1501P-B016E Mini Desktop PC
The ASUS Eee Box EB1501P-B016E Mini Desktop PC runs on the Intel Atom D525 Dual Core 1.8GHz Processor and NVIDIA ION graphics platform and features a slot-load Optical Disc Drive and HDMI output to let you enjoy multimedia content on your LCD TV in Full HD 1080p. The ASUS Eee Box EB1501P-B016E Mini Desktop PC's modern, contemporary design is inspired by the style and grace of a ballerina.
Its elegant, space saving (1.5L) "standing diamond" form factor gives it the distinction of being one of the world's smallest PC to have a slot-in ODD. Thanks to Intel's energy efficient Atom processor, the ASUS Eee Box EB1501P-B016E Mini Desktop PC gives you up to 70% in energy savings when compared to traditional desktops.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Features new USB3.0 ports capable of providing close to 10 times the speed of the current USB2.0
- Powered by an Intel Atom D525 Dual Core Processor and NVIDIA ION graphics platform.
- Features a slot-load Optical Disc Drive (ODD) and 320GB Hard Disk Drive.
- Achieve up to 70% in energy savings when compared to traditional desktop PC.
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
Mfg Part No: EB1501P-B016E
UPC No: 610839323470
Box Size: ( Length:18, Width:10, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 6.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYD1-EB1501PB016E
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.