StarTech 1 Port Serial PCIe Card Product Details
StarTech Serial PCIe Card
Get superior performance with the StarTech Serial PCIe Card. This PCIe Card converts a PCI Express slot into a RS232 (DB9) serial connection. It can be used in numerous applications like Self service automated machines, POS retail applications, Bank Teller workstations, Standard ATM automated teller machines and others. You can rely on the Single lane PCI Express card for allowing a smooth functioning of the system. Featuring One RS232 serial port, it support up to 460.8 Kbps speed. This card works with Windows® 2000, XP, 2003, Vista™, Windows 7, Server 2008 R2, Linux Kernel 2.6.11 and up. Purchase the StarTech Serial PCIe Card today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Single lane PCI Express; for superior functioning
- One RS232 serial port; allows speedy transfer of data
- Standard and low profile/half-height bracket; fits into any system
- Compatible; goes with Windows® 2000, XP, 2003, Vista™, Windows 7, Server 2008 R2, Linux Kernel 2.6.11 and up
Manufactured by: Startech
Warranty provided by: Startech
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: PEX1S553
UPC No: 065030841726
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:1, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 1.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S262-2794
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Startech logos are registered trademarks of Startech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.