StarTech 1-Port Serial LP PCIe Card Product Details
StarTech Serial LP PCIe Card
Increase the efficiency of your system using the StarTech Serial LP PCIe Card. This wonderful PCIe Card transforms a PCI Express slot into a RS232 (DB9) serial connection allowing usage in Self service automated machines, POS retail applications, Bank Teller workstations, Standard ATM automated teller machines and others. This Single lane PCI Express ensures 48% less CPU load. Coming with One RS232 serial port, it offers speedy transfer of data. It goes well with Windows® 2000, XP, 2003, Vista™, Windows 7, Server 2008 R2, Linux Kernel 2.6.11 and up. Get the StarTech Serial LP PCIe Card today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Single lane PCI Express; maximizes competency
- One RS232 serial port; transfers data at a very fast rate
- Standard and low profile/half-height bracket; can fit in any system
- Compatible; works with Windows® 2000, XP, 2003, Vista™, Windows 7, Server 2008 R2, Linux Kernel 2.6.11 and up
Manufactured by: Startech
Warranty provided by: Startech
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: PEX1S553LP
UPC No: 065030841733
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S262-2792
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Startech logos are registered trademarks of Startech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.