See more products
Creative Labs 70SB124000001 Sound Blaster X-Fi HD - USB 2.0, 24-Bit, THX TruStudio TechnologyItem#: C44-3514 | Model#: 70SB124000001
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $26.04 (24%)
- Usually ships within 1 - 2 Business Days (Details)
Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi HD Product Details
Creative Labs 70SB124000001 Sound Blaster X-Fi HD
The Creative Labs 70SB124000001 Sound Blaster X-Fi HD is an audiophile-grade sound system with premium connectivity for your Notebook or PC. The front panel of the Creative Labs 70SB124000001 Sound Blaster X-Fi HD includes a conveniently located 1/4” microphone input and 1/4” headphone jack with a studio quality headphone amp and volume control. The rear panel features optical I/O, gold-plated stereo RCA I/O plus an integrated phono preamp for direct recording of your vinyl collection from your turntable. The bundled Media Toolbox software lets you record, convert, enhance and organize your digital music files easily while THX TruStudio Pro technology brings you the same great audio experience found in live performances, films, and recording studios. Purchase the Creative Labs 70SB124000001 Sound Blaster X-Fi HD today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Premium USB Sound Blaster quality
- THX TruStudio Pro for unprecedented audio realism
- Convenient Connectivity
Microphone input (1/4” jack)
Headphone output (1/4" jack)
Line in / Phono in* (2 x RCA jacks)
Line out (2x RCA jacks)
Optical SPDIF input and output (2 x optical connectors)
Creative Media Toolbox (Full version)
Creative Console Launcher (Unicode)
Creative Audio Console / Audio Control Panel
Creative Volume Panel
Creative Software Auto Update
Creative Sound Blaster Properties x32 (Windows Vista only)
Creative Sound Blaster Properties x64
Creative Information System
Online Registration Client
- Premium USB Sound Blaster quality: Audiophile-grade components deliver unsurpassed USB audio quality with a signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) of 114dB.
- THX TruStudio Pro for unprecedented audio realism: Unique THX TruStudio Pro technology enhances all of your music, movies and games for maximum enjoyment regardless of your source material.
- Direct recording from your turntable: Phono preamp with RIAA EQ allows direct connection of your turntable to conveniently convert your vinyl to CDs or MP3s.
- Superior headphone experience: High quality headphone amp supports studio-quality headphones (e.g. <=330Ohms).
- Convenient Connectivity: Gold-plated connectivity for maximum signal quality, easily accessible front-mounted headphone and microphone jacks with convenient volume control.
- Versatile audio software: Creative Media Toolbox software allows you to record, playback, cleanup and organize your digital music files easily.
- Sound Blaster X-Fi HD
- Quick Start leaflet
- Installation CD
Sound Card Specifications
|Sound Card Type||Audio Interfaces|
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
- Audio Neophyte,
- Mar 27, 2013
Quality for Value!
This sound card does everything and more as I expected from Creative Labs. I have used all of it's features with no problems.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
Warranty provided by: Creative Labs
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 70SB124000001
UPC No: 054651170742
Box Size: ( Length: 6, Width: 8, Depth: 2 )
Shipping Weight: 0.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C44-3514
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Creative Labs logos are registered trademarks of Creative Labs. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.