Cisco SF 302-08P Managed 8 Port PoE Switch Product Details
Cisco SRW208P-K9-NA SF 302-08P Managed Switch
The Cisco SF 302-08P Managed Switch is an affordable 8-port managed 10/100 switch with two combination mini-GBIC ports, Power over Ethernet (PoE) supplying up to 62W of power, and a compact size that provides multiple placement options. With eight 10/100 ports of standard PoE that can connect and power wireless access points, IP telephones, IP-based video surveillance cameras, and other network endpoints, the switch provides a foundation to support data, voice, video, and wireless networking solutions for small businesses. Its energy-saving technology optimizes power use to help protect the environment and reduce energy costs without compromising performance. The Cisco SF 302-08P Managed Switch is easy to configure and manage with intuitive browser-based tools and is offered with a limited lifetime warranty, including next business day advance replacement and one year of technical support. The Cisco 302-08P Managed Switch provides the ideal combination of affordability, performance, and capabilities in a switch designed specifically for small businesses.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet
A Closer Look
SpecificationsStandards: IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ad LACP, IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, IEEE 802.1D (STP, GARP, and GVRP),IEEE 802.1Q/p VLAN, IEEE 802.1w RSTP, IEEE 802.1s Multiple STP, IEEE 802.1X Port Access Authentication, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, RFC 768, RFC 783, RFC 791, RFC 792, RFC 793, RFC 813, RFC 879, RFC 896, RFC 826, RFC 854, RFC 855, RFC 856, RFC 858, RFC 894, RFC 919, RFC 922, RFC 920, RFC 950, RFC 951, RFC 1042, RFC 1071, RFC 1123, RFC 1141, RFC 1155, RFC 1157, RFC 1350, RFC 1533, RFC 1541, RFC 1542, RFC 1624, RFC 1700, RFC 1867, RFC 2030, RFC 2616, RFC 2131, RFC 2132, RFC 3164, RFC 3411, RFC 3412, RFC 3413, RFC 3414, RFC 3415, RFC 2576, RFC 4330, RFC 1213, RFC 1215, RFC 1286, RFC 1442, RFC 1451, RFC 1493, RFC 1573, RFC 1643, RFC 1757, RFC 1907, RFC 2011, RFC 2012, RFC 2013, RFC 2233, RFC 2618, RFC 2665, RFC 2666, RFC 2674, RFC 2737, RFC 2819, RFC 2863, RFC 1157, RFC 1493, RFC 1215, RFC 3416
- Easy setup and management: Intuitive browser-based tools, mass deployment capabilities, and consistent features across all models simplify setup and configuration.
- Strong security: Use access control lists (ACLs), guest VLANs, and other advanced security features to tightly control small business networks.
- Power over Ethernet: Models with up to 48 PoE ports of Fast Ethernet (plus 2 or 4 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks) and up to 28 PoE ports of Gigabit Ethernet simplify IP telephony and wireless deployments.
- IP telephony support: Cisco 300 Series Switches automatically configure connected IP phones with the right VLAN and quality of service (QoS) parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
- Advanced features: The switches allow for advanced traffic management with support for Layer 3 switching between VLANs, and also support IPv6, remote management, and dual images.
- Power efficiency: Low-power chipsets, fanless designs, and other energy-saving features help reduce power consumption and enable quieter operation.
- More ports per Gigabit Ethernet switch: The Cisco 300 Series includes 28-port and 52-port Gigabit Ethernet switches (traditional devices offer only 20 or 44 ports with four shared ports).
- Peace of Mind: All Cisco 300 Series switches are covered by a limited lifetime warranty including next business day advance replacement (where available) and a limited lifetime warranty on fans and power supplies.
- Cisco SRW208P-K9-NA SF 302-08P Managed Switch
- Mounting Hardware
- Power Cord
- Serial Cable
- CD-ROM with user documentation (PDF) included
- Quick Start Guide
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: SRW208P-K9-NA
UPC No: 882658296239
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:15, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 6.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C50-2086
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.