Biostar U8668D V7.1 Product Details
A Complete Digital Media Experience
The Biostar U8668D - Version 7.1 Socket 478 microATX Motherboard is loaded with advanced features and cutting-edge technology, providing enthusiasts who demand blistering performance a complete digital media experience. This board contains the VIA P4M266A chipset for optimal system effeciency.
The U8668D - Version 7.1 with VIA P4M266A, WOL, Audio Support, S/PDIF, IrDA, CNR, LAN, and USB creates the foundation for one of the fastest PCs ever designed.
A Closer Look
The U8668D provides 2 DIMM sockets using 184-pin DDR with a total capacity of up to 2GB. You can install DDR 266MHz Memory.
The U8668D provides one 2X AGP slot. AGP 2x (AGP 1.0) the standard on all makes of PC motherboard, and improves performance on 3D graphics applications and games that require a high memory bandwidth.
The U8668D includes built in IDE facilities that supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133.
The U8668D comes with a Via VT1612A audio codec which supports high quality 2-channel audio.
- U8668D Version 7.1 Mainboard
- Drivers and Utilities CD-ROM
- Applications Pack CD-ROM with Norton Internet Security and Ghost 2003
- Flat Ribbon HDD Cable Supporting Up To 2 HDD Devices
- Flat Ribbon FDD Cable Supporting 1 FDD Device
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Biostar U8668D Audio Driver
- Biostar U8668D BIOS User's Manual
- Biostar U8668D Chipset Drivers
- Biostar U8668D Jumper Settings Guide
- Biostar U8668D LAN Drivers
- Biostar U8668D Test Results
- Biostar U8668D USB 2.0 Drivers
- Biostar U8668D User's Manual
- Biostar U8668D Windows 2000/XP VGA Driver
- Biostar U8668D Windows 98 SE VGA Driver
- Biostar U8668D Windows ME VGA Driver
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 1 Micro ATX Motherboards
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 2: ATX Motherboards
Manufactured by: Biostar
Warranty provided by: Biostar
UPC No: 802700113338
Mfg Part No: U8668-D
( Length:11, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Biostar logos are registered trademarks of Biostar. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.