Q-See QS408-811-5 Network DVR and Camera Surveillance System - 500GB HD, 8 Color CMOS Cameras, Mobile Phone Surveillance, Real Time CIF Recording, H.264 Compression, 8 ChannelsItem#: Q300-2780 | Model#: QS408-811-5
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Q-See QS408-811-5 Network DVR Surveillance System Product Details
Q-See QS408-811-5 Network DVR and Camera Surveillance System
Deter theft, know your family is secure, or even monitor your office staff more effectively, with the QS408-811-5 eight camera surveillance system, which makes home and business security simple. The Q-See QS408-811-5 Network DVR and Camera Surveillance System features both CIF and D1 recording options: choose smooth continuous video with a smaller image size or a slower frame rate with a larger image.
This Q-See QS408-811-5 Network DVR and Camera Surveillance System includes 8, easy-to-install, weatherproof cameras, each capable of up to 40 feet of night vision and 400 lines of CMOS video. Each camera also comes equipped with a 60 foot cable that minimizes signal interference to the images.
Gain peace of mind while you are away by remotely monitoring and managing this surveillance system 24/7 via the internet using a PC or a supported 3G smart phone. Plus you can receive instant email notifications when unusual activity is detected.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- H.264 Compression
- (CIF) Real-time recording on each channel, D1 on 2 Channels
- Triplex technology (recording, playback, and net transmitting at the same time)
- USB mouse function to easily navigate through program menus
- USB port for backup to USB flash drive or USB Hard Drive
- Remote Internet monitoring (up to 5 users at the same time)
- 6 individual users with own name, password, and permissions
- Mobile Phone Surveillance (Win Mobile Pro, Symbian OS, iPhone, iPad, Android and some blackberry models on 3G Networks)
500 GB Hard Drive Size
Record and store video footage on the pre-installed 500GB SATA A/V hard drive. The amount of footage that you can save on the hard drive before needing to over-write footage will depend on the recording and resolution settings you select during setup. This system can support a hard drive upgrade of up to 1TB SATA hard drive.
Eight good quality, 400 TV line CMOS, weatherproof cameras provide up to 40 feet of night vision. Each camera also comes with an anti-interference, 60 foot cable.
Remotely monitor and manage your home or office 24/7 from anywhere around the world via the internet using Windows PC or a supported 3G Smartphone, including iPhone™/iPad™ Android, Blackberry™ OS 5, and Windows Mobile Pro. Enjoy additional peace of mind by receiving instant email alerts with snapshot images when motion is detected, when the hard drive is full, or when and if video loss has occurred.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Q-See
Warranty provided by: Q-See
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: QS408-811-5
UPC No: 645439231849
Box Size: ( Length:17, Width:11, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 19.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Q300-2780
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Q-See logos are registered trademarks of Q-See. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.