GIGABYTE GA-990XA-UD3 AMD 9 Series Motherboard - ATX, Socket AM3+, AMD 990X Chipset, 2000MHz DDR3 (O.C.), SATA 6.0 Gb/s, RAID, 7.1-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, SuperSpeed USB 3.0, CrossFireX/SLI ReadyItem#: G452-1037 | Model#: GA-990XA-UD3
GIGABYTE GA-990XA-UD3 AMD 9 Series Motherboard Product Details
GIGABYTE GA-990XA-UD3 AMD 9 Series Motherboard
Experience rock-solid performance for high-end PC components using reliable and powerful platform – the GIGABYTE GA-990XA-UD3 AMD 9 Series Motherboard. This ATX motherboard features a Socket AM3+ that lets you take advantage of advanced processors such as AMD Phenom II, AMD Athlon II, and AMD AM3+ FX. When it comes to storage performance, you can expect high-speed data transfers as it supports SATA III. The GIGABYTE GA-990XA-UD3 AMD 9 Series Motherboard is also made CrossFireX and SLI Ready that permit multi-GPU use for visually-demanding tasks. Thanks to its SuperSpeed USB 3.0, this motherboard maximizes the potential of connected USB devices. Also, it's built with Gigabit LAN to deliver fast and stable network and Internet connections. Order the GIGABYTE GA-990XA-UD3 AMD 9 Series Motherboard today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Socket AM3+; works well with AMD AM3+ FX/AM3 Phenom II series processors
- Supports SATA III interface; ensures high-speed performance for your storage drives
- CrossFireX/SLI Ready; lets you install multiple GPUs
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0; grants ultra-fast data transfer rates for various USB external devices
- Gigabit LAN; ensures blazing-fast network connection
GIGABYTE's AMD motherboards are ready to support new generation of 32nm AMD AM3+ multi-core processors, delivering the very best platform for multitasking, multimedia and high performance gaming.
Multi-display support with 2 way SLI™ and 2 way CrossFireX
Flexible graphics capabilities - Up to 2 VGA cards are supported for either 2 way CrossFireX™ or 2 way SLI™ action (running at two x16 bandwidth), delivering the ultimate in graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
Note: Please update the latest version of BIOS from GIGABYTE website and VGA driver from vender’s website.
A Closer Look:
- Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
- To support a DDR3 1866 MHz (and above) memory, you must install an AMD AM3+ CPU first.
- For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot will operate at up to x8 mode.
- The PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode when AMD CrossFireX™ is enabled.
- Whether the CPU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU/system cooler you install.
- Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: GIGABYTE
Warranty provided by: GIGABYTE
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: GA-990XA-UD3
UPC No: 818313012906
Box Size: ( Length:21, Width:18, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 5.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 12pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: G452-1037
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- GIGABYTE logos are registered trademarks of GIGABYTE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.