See more products
- Cables (4811)
- Computer Terminals (9)
- Enterprise Networking (1397)
- Ethernet Adapters (853)
- Firewalls (16)
- Hubs / Switches / Bridges (713)
- Installation Services (1)
- KVMs (540)
- Modems (161)
- Network Attached Storage (476)
- Networking Software (2)
- Patch Panels (31)
- Powerline (76)
- Print Servers (59)
- Rack Enclosures (143)
- Routers and Gateways (130)
- Security Cameras (99)
- Switch Accessories (88)
- Switches - Managed (96)
- Switches - Modular (3)
- Switches - Unmanaged (109)
- Networking University (0)
- Wireless Networking (1484)
Cisco SRW2008P-K9-NA SG300-10P Gigabit Managed Switch - 10-port, 10/100/1000Mbps, 20Gbps, 62W, PoEItem#: YYD1-SRW2008PK9NA | Model#: SRW2008P-K9-NA
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Cisco SRW2008P-K9-NA SG300-10P Gigabit Managed Swi Product Details
Cisco SRW2008P-K9-NA SG300-10P Gigabit Managed Switch
The Cisco SRW2008P-K9-NA SG300-10P Gigabit Managed Switch is an affordable, compact 10-port managed Gigabit (10/100/1000) switch, including two mini-GBIC ports and Power over Ethernet (PoE) supplying up to 62W of power, that supports bandwidth-intensive applications. With ten 10/100/1000 ports of standard PoE that can connect and power wireless access points, IP telephones, IP-based video surveillance cameras, and other network endpoints, the Cisco SRW2008P-K9-NA SG300-10P Gigabit Managed Switch provides a foundation to support data, voice, video, and wireless networking solutions for small businesses. Its energy-saving technology optimizes power use to help protect the environment and reduce energy costs without compromising performance. The Cisco SRW2008P-K9-NA SG300-10P Gigabit Managed Switch is easy to configure and manage with intuitive browser-based tools and is offered with a limited lifetime warranty, including next business day advance replacement and one year of technical support. The Cisco SRW2008P-K9-NA SG300-10P Gigabit Managed Switch provides the ideal combination of affordability, performance, and capabilities in a switch designed specifically for small businesses.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
- Managed Switch
SpecificationsStandards: IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ad LACP, IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, IEEE 802.1D (STP, GARP, and GVRP),IEEE 802.1Q/p VLAN, IEEE 802.1w RSTP, IEEE 802.1s Multiple STP, IEEE 802.1X Port Access Authentication, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, RFC 768, RFC 783, RFC 791, RFC 792, RFC 793, RFC 813, RFC 879, RFC 896, RFC 826, RFC 854, RFC 855, RFC 856, RFC 858, RFC 894, RFC 919, RFC 922, RFC 920, RFC 950, RFC 951, RFC 1042, RFC 1071, RFC 1123, RFC 1141, RFC 1155, RFC 1157, RFC 1350, RFC 1533, RFC 1541, RFC 1542, RFC 1624, RFC 1700, RFC 1867, RFC 2030, RFC 2616, RFC 2131, RFC 2132, RFC 3164, RFC 3411, RFC 3412, RFC 3413, RFC 3414, RFC 3415, RFC 2576, RFC 4330, RFC 1213, RFC 1215, RFC 1286, RFC 1442, RFC 1451, RFC 1493, RFC 1573, RFC 1643, RFC 1757, RFC 1907, RFC 2011, RFC 2012, RFC 2013, RFC 2233, RFC 2618, RFC 2665, RFC 2666, RFC 2674, RFC 2737, RFC 2819, RFC 2863, RFC 1157, RFC 1493, RFC 1215, RFC 3416
- Easy setup and management: Intuitive browser-based tools, mass deployment capabilities, and consistent features across all models simplify setup and configuration.
- Strong security: Use access control lists (ACLs), guest VLANs, and other advanced security features to tightly control small business networks.
- Power over Ethernet: Models with up to 48 PoE ports of Fast Ethernet (plus 2 or 4 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks) and up to 28 PoE ports of Gigabit Ethernet simplify IP telephony and wireless deployments.
- IP telephony support: Cisco 300 Series Switches automatically configure connected IP phones with the right VLAN and quality of service (QoS) parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
- Advanced features: The switches allow for advanced traffic management with support for Layer 3 switching between VLANs, and also support IPv6, remote management, and dual images.
- Power efficiency: Low-power chipsets, fanless designs, and other energy-saving features help reduce power consumption and enable quieter operation.
- More ports per Gigabit Ethernet switch: The Cisco 300 Series includes 28-port and 52-port Gigabit Ethernet switches (traditional devices offer only 20 or 44 ports with four shared ports).
- Peace of Mind: All Cisco 300 Series switches are covered by a limited lifetime warranty including next business day advance replacement (where available) and a limited lifetime warranty on fans and power supplies.
- Cisco SRW2008P-K9-NA SG300-10P Gigabit Managed Switch
- Mounting Hardware
- Power Cord
- Serial Cable
- CD-ROM with user documentation (PDF) included
- Quick Start Guide
|Form Factor||Rack Mountable|
|MAC Address Table||8K|
|10/100/1000 Mbps Ports||10|
|Dimensions||17.32" x 12.99" x 16.92"|
Consumer Networking GS
|Number of Ports||10|
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
- the switch guy,
- Aug 16, 2012
Can't go wrong
tons of features , so so easy to use. one of the best kept secrets from Cisco Layer 3, ACL, CLI is a bit different to IOS not as many features but still cool. Intuitive GUI with good warranty. The switch has been a breeze to install for my wireless and voice network.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
Warranty provided by: Cisco
Mfg Part No: SRW2008P-K9-NA
UPC No: 882658295836
Box Size: ( Length: 15, Width: 12, Depth: 3 )
Shipping Weight: 6.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYD1-SRW2008PK9NA
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.