Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Black Controller Product Details
Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Black Controller
Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless controllers help you get into the game like never before. Together with up to three friends, you can take complete control of the fun and play anywhere in the room up to 30 feet away. The 2.4GHz wireless technology found in these controllers can connect up to four controllers simultaneously on one Xbox 360 console. Along with the new matte black finish, the design of this controller also features an integrated headset port for communication on Xbox live. With the ability to even adjust the vibration feeback settings for longer battery life, the Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless black controller has everything you'd want in a perfect gaming controller. So when the game is on, don't let the wires trip you up, grab one of these controllers and go wireless today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2.4GHz wireless technology with 30-foot range
- Use up to four controllers simultaneously on one console
- Integrated headset port for Xbox LIVE play
- Adjustable vibration feedback for longer battery life
- Great new look with a matte black finish and gloss accents
- Use the Xbox 360 Guide button to keep track of your friends, access your games and media, or power on and off your Xbox 360 console
- Requires 2 AA Batteries
A Closer Look
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Microsoft XBOX
Warranty provided by: Microsoft XBOX
UPC No: 885370114843
Mfg Part No: NSF-00001
( Length:11, Width:8, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 0.9500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Microsoft XBOX logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft XBOX. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.